Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there some guys from that Ajax team that you can poach?
Or are you not allowed to even sip from that well!

There is a rumour that De Light has already signed with us and all the talk of Barca and PSG is a rouse created by Woodward so he can look good when we announce him.

I can’t see him coming.

“It's written by Fred Hermel, a French journalist living in Madrid for 25 years and very close to Perez and Zidane.

It says that Zidane wanted Pogba for years. Every summer he asked the club to recruit him but because of Raiola, Perez always refused.

One of the conditions for Zidane's return was to sign Pogba. But Pogba asks to be the highest paid player in the locker room. Perez and his advisers consider that Pogba is not good enough to have such requirements.

So Perez tried to change Zidane's mind about Eriksen or other midfielders ( Van de Beek..), but for Zidane, it's Pogba or nothing. He believes that Pogba can do everything on the pitch. He's is fascinated by his uniqueness.

As for Pogba, he really wanted to come to Madrid and have Zidane ( his idol ) as coach. He also think that Real Madrid is the best club for him because he's in his prime now and he wants to win the CL. But he was chilled by the way Perez and his advisers
started the negotiations.

The article also said that Real Madrid have still not approached Manchester United for a transfer.

But that doesn't mean that Pogba will stay at Manchester United. He wants to leave and Juventus and PSG are also interested in him and unlike Madrid, they could give him the contract he wants.”

Once in a generation talent...sad it didn’t work out for him here...

Last edited:
There is a rumour that De Light has already signed with us and all the talk of Barca and PSG is a rouse created by Woodward so he can look good when we announce him.

I can’t see him coming.

I think it comes down to PSG, United then Barca

this on the basis of salary then playing time. PSG will give him the world plus if they say to him either thiago silva or marquinhos will have to be dropped to make room for you, then it's a done deal. he'll win french titles and get champs league every season to add to his resume.

United clearly need him so it's a dead cert for playing time. will they give him sanchez type wages given how that went? that remains to be seen

someone will be in his ear telling him, barca can still be on the table in 5-7 years (using pique or fabregas as examples, although different scenario as both academy players and catalan/spanish) plus there's a lot more added pressure and competition

I think it comes down to PSG, United then Barca

this on the basis of salary then playing time. PSG will give him the world plus if they say to him either thiago silva or marquinhos will have to be dropped to make room for you, then it's a done deal. he'll win french titles and get champs league every season to add to his resume.

United clearly need him so it's a dead cert for playing time. will they give him sanchez type wages given how that went? that remains to be seen

someone will be in his ear telling him, barca can still be on the table in 5-7 years (using pique or fabregas as examples, although different scenario as both academy players and catalan/spanish) plus there's a lot more added pressure and competition

He keeps saying he wants to challenge himself. How if he goes to PSG? Not much different to playing @ Ajax when comparing leagues.

He is not guaranteed starter at Barca plus only offering him £7m a year and PSG offered £15m whilst we offered £12m a year.

He comes here and can be the face of the rebuild. Probably captain. I think that now Pogba is off he probably won’t come unless we can tell him another star player is on the way.

Man if Frank leaves Derby after just getting them promoted its kind of a slap in the face to them, especially after they took the gamble to give him such a big job for his first managerial role...

Man if Frank leaves Derby after just getting them promoted its kind of a slap in the face to them, especially after they took the gamble to give him such a big job for his first managerial role...

They didn’t get promoted. And they must have expected that if he does well, opportunities would come up.

I heard Roman said he doesn’t care if they can do transfers and doesn’t care that it’s Frank (if he gets the job)..he still wants top 4

I respect it. That’s ambition, something Woodward lacks.

He didn't get them promoted.

They didn’t get promoted. And they must have expected that if he does well, opportunities would come up.

I heard Roman said he doesn’t care if they can do transfers and doesn’t care that it’s Frank (if he gets the job)..he still wants top 4

I respect it. That’s ambition, something Woodward lacks.

Oh schitt yeah they lost to Vila didnt they lol

face-palm-the-huxtables-raven-simone-the-cosby-show-gif-9140688.gif

Also though @DNB1 Roman pretty much has to say that if they got a transfer ban... He cant say they are fckd and have no chance it would ruin the team morale...

He keeps saying he wants to challenge himself. How if he goes to PSG? Not much different to playing @ Ajax when comparing leagues.

He is not guaranteed starter at Barca plus only offering him £7m a year and PSG offered £15m whilst we offered £12m a year.

He comes here and can be the face of the rebuild. Probably captain. I think that now Pogba is off he probably won’t come unless we can tell him another star player is on the way.

Don't believe the hype! If he truly wanted that, he would have signed for Barca. You just said it yourself "he's not a guaranteed starter" and I already mentioned there would be added pressure and competition, so there's the challenge for him.
But if genuine, perhaps he will go to Barca in the end, and he's just leveraging to get more than the £7m you mentioned. If they come in at £10m, maybe it will be a good compromise.

Will be tough for him to come to United without Pogba which I completely agree. People can love him or hate him, but with no other genuine superstars in the squad, no superstar manager, no champions league, way off from challenging for next season's title, etc....Pogba really becomes a main draw for these new future superstar ballers to join; United can't rest of the laurels of history alone unless they really want a long-term rebuild project the likes Liverpool have been going through

jamaican girl bicycle kick shortie to the face tuh bomboclaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. good shit.
punk ass american pundits want her get a red card.

jamaica women running these italians out the field. dunno how the hell they trailing 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back