Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is a "pickme" and why do women hate them?

These "women" are the same ones that got pissed at the idea of a "thick" sex doll.

They were thrown into a month long fit of insecurity cause a fleshlight had a crease in the back of its knees and wore a hoodie.

Only thing that should be getting discussed is memes and jokes about these insecure ass females that get mad at another female for standing next to a slow cooker in biker shorts.

Bet they sell oils and stay trying to put you on the next big pyramid scheme, too.

lmao I can see how that shit takes people tho....im scrolling thru here literally laughing at all this shit and then i slowed down and started liking what was skimming thru here and had to snap out of it kmsl

its a good scheme i'll say that

I warned against the name calling. Now the so called PickMe women have coined a name for their enemies:

The PickMe vs the PassMe

I warned against the name calling. Now the so called PickMe women have coined a name for their enemies:

The PickMe vs the PassMe

damned near an hour and a half and she starts the video with her head tilted off to the side saying ".... Ummmmm"???

Nah bruh, need cliff notes here.

This goes for any gender and any situation.

In this case, if a woman really believes the shit she saying about letting her man be head of household and how a woman supposed to clean, cook, and care for her man or the kids, thats cool. Everyone got opinions and no one is wrong. But again, only if she really believes it.

On the other hand, if a woman is out here saying all that shit about letting a man lead and how she knows how to take care of a man only to sound agreeable and get likes on the internet, then she could get the fuck out my face. Cause that shit is annoying, and her opinions will constantly change to fit in with whatever crowd shes chilling with on a particular day.

That shit is also super see through, and annoying.

So to me, a pick me isnt a pick me cause of her opinions on what a relationship should be, shes a pick me cause she faking them opinions to be picked.

Back