Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/29

The Taker Goldberg segment was actually pretty dope, match might be ehhh asf but got damn the 4 old guys(Trips and Orton too) are dropping selling promos miles ahead most current stars. That's another problem.

that 24/7 title segment at the golf course already reached 6 million views on Social media I just saw. I guess they gonna be posting the #s from those segments too

Truth entertaining as shit. Always has been

I lmao at that golf segment.

The roll out for the title was turrible...but Truth has made this shyt entertaining.

Lol @ Elias gettin beat under the damn ring.

upload_2019-6-11_13-36-39.png

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston walked out of Super ShowDown with a win over Dolph Ziggler, but The Showoff immediately demanded a title rematch after Xavier Woods got involved. To prevent anyone from interfering in a potential rematch, Ziggler asked for a Steel Cage Match, and he will get his wish at WWE Stomping Grounds.

However, tonight on SmackDown LIVE, it will be three-on-three, as The New Day return at full strength to take on Ziggler, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn in a huge Six-Man Tag Team Match. Big E is back from the knee injury that put him out of action and is ready to back up the WWE Champion and Woods, while Ziggler has found allies in KO & Zayn, who have no love lost with the pancake-loving trio.

Who will claim a monumental victory heading into WWE Stomping Grounds?

I'm down for that cage match. I think that will be the match of the night. Callin it now.

Completely forgot about shelton benjamin, i mean wtf did that nigga even come back for?? Dude would be great for aew

Back