Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what ya body look like?

Between 9 and 10

What's wild is first dude to post a pic this thread will go platinum. What's even more fucked up is it wouldn't even be ladies responses NH.

Gotta appreciate the honesty tho. I'm surprised most these niggas ain't lie and pick 11 and 12.
This nigga Infatuated with gay shit. @Sion on the Anthony Mackie side of the game.

Maybe I'll post mine later

Naaaahhh nigga I don't even frequent gay threads like y'all. It's some of y'all in those threads writing book reports I can pull receipts if required. And it's true on here man, gay threads generate the highest post count and last the longest.
But if you not in those threads. How you know what's going on?

I run the PPM so no I'm not. But some of my best friends are gay and I have no issues with the gay community.

You niggas are tho judging by the success of those threads. Anytime a gay thread is made YOU and other posters go on titangraphs about it. Funny I NEVER see you in The Candy Shop.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

oh shit......

imma head over to the candy shop just so i can be seen there.
yall aint gonna talk shit about me.

I honestly don’t think anybody was thinking about gay things when they came to comment in this thread. They just posted their number and kept it pushing.

Then you came in with the gay talk @Sion

Only you.

I run the PPM so no I'm not. But some of my best friends are gay and I have no issues with the gay community.

You niggas are tho judging by the success of those threads. Anytime a gay thread is made YOU and other posters go on titangraphs about it. Funny I NEVER see you in The Candy Shop.

Nigga, that man's marriage is barely 5 years old.

He go in the candy shop and next thing you know his ol lady gon hit him with...

"I just find it funny that-"

Let that marriage lose its baby hair fore you start tellin that man to start fucking it up.

Nigga, that man's marriage is barely 5 years old.

He go in the candy shop and next thing you know his ol lady gon hit him with...

"I just find it funny that-"

Let that marriage lose its baby hair fore you start tellin that man to start fucking it up.
if that man cant even come thru the candy shop....his marriage already over.

over like them 1985 sets he wears so proudly like he bringing shit back.

nigga singing "house party" all up in wegmans

if that man cant even come thru the candy shop....his marriage already over.

over like them 1985 sets he wears so proudly like he bringing shit back.

nigga singing "house party" all up in wegmans

Yo...

My joke was fine all on its own.

It aint need your help, get off my coat tails niggruh.

Why are you worried about where I'm at in female appreciated threads?

Back