Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

Just started. The Miley Cyrus episode wasnt a complete mind fuck like BM normally does but it still was good, me and my girl found it pretty entertaining. Miley was def a good choice here.

Bandersnatch and season 5 all suck

Charlie brooker washed? Lookin like orlando magic patrick ewing out here

Last edited:
Bruh WTF was Striking Pit Vipers? Shit was sad as shit. Brokeback Mountain meets Wreck it Ralph.

I enjoyed all 3 imo another solid set of episodes. Alot of homophobic mfs in here lol that shit was wild tho but it was classic black mirror shit. I found out later after realizing similarities that the director is the one who did San Junipero which is my favorite BM episode, alot of Easter eggs from it too.

1 was the best of the 3 but season was weak af imo

Every episode in season 4 was better. Except for maybe Arkangel

I enjoyed every episode, especially Ep 1 and 2. The only bad thing obout this season, it was only 3 episodes. I'm sure we'll get another season but it will probably take a year or two.

i'm jumping straight to the end of this thread

i am extremely disappointed in this season

I've read most of the posts from nightking and fam, i just cant

that episode was not good at all. It wasnt clever or creative. I see how you trying to spin it about VR and the dangers of it or whatever, but nah, this was a male version of San Junipero or however that shit is spelled but worse.

The miley Cyrus episode was the best one of the 3 by far.

I actually liked that one the most. It felt like it was truer to the spirit of the show than the others.

This was a dope story. Cause i can totally imagine Suge doing that shit to Pac.

Miley's rendition of "Head Like a Hole" at the end was tight, too. I almost wish there was version of this one.

Nine Inch Nails original version

I dont believe any heterosexual male watch that first episode and thought.....damn good episode

On the cool, it have been more tolerable for them to be in a gay relationship than for them to be closeted homos.

If you liked episode on you spend a lot of time on sims and interacting with male avatars

I dont believe any heterosexual male watch that first episode and thought.....damn good episode

On the cool, it have been more tolerable for them to be in a gay relationship than for them to be closeted homos.

If you liked episode on you spend a lot of time on sims and interacting with male avatars
I'd say if you couldn't watch that episode it's because you're afraid it might bring up feelings you're not ready to face.

Back