Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Music Streaming Services

What streaming service you use

• Total voters
I have Apple music, I got a 99$ gift card from my mother a few years ago.

The thing is, I don't get the point. You Tube has everything and whatever they don't have I can download from sharing sites.

I guess since I'm not really interested in new material streaming sites aren't for me.

You can go on mp3juices and download just about anything.

@konceptjones u sure it's just an aaliyah uncle thing? I forgot none of Timbaland and Magoo's shit is on Tidal too. U sure it's not a Timbaland thing?

Is Timbo's shit on Apple?

@konceptjones u sure it's just an aaliyah uncle thing? I forgot none of Timbaland and Magoo's shit is on Tidal too. U sure it's not a Timbaland thing?

Is Timbo's shit on Apple?

I think most shit that was released on Blackground isn’t available on any streaming services. I had to buy the actual cd’s of Timbalands first few albums and Aaliyah’s last two. For some reason Aaliyah’s uncle won’t release any of that shit

Yea that shock value shit is on Tidal too. I'm talkin about Timbo and Magoo albums.

I've had Tidal for years but only had the regular subscription with regular audio quality. Finally said fuck it and copped the "hifi/master quality" subscription today. You can definitely hear the difference. With that said I'm gonna enjoy this shit for a month then go back to my regular package lol

It's great audio quality, but it ain't 19.99 great.

From what I've found you can look for whatever your looking for on Youtube and then copy and paste the link onto mp3juices and download it.

So far there's nothing I haven't been able to find, but I don't really keep up with brand new rap like you guys do.

Edit. And I've spent thousands of dollars on music over the years so I have no guilt in downloading music for free.

From what I've found you can look for whatever your looking for on Youtube and then copy and paste the link onto mp3juices and download it.

So far there's nothing I haven't been able to find, but I don't really keep up with brand new rap like you guys do.

Edit. And I've spent thousands of dollars on music over the years so I have no guilt in downloading music for free.
Yes, technically you can find it on youtube. But just like I can go behind a 5 star restaurant and find leftovers in their dumpster doesn't mean it's the same.

Youtube is notorious for destroying audio quality on shit that's uploaded. Might not matter as much when your hearing has started to fade, but still..

Back