Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hearing my dog Rui got a lottery promise. Likely from Minnesota or Charlotte. The more forwards and bigs that go in the lottery the better for us. Hope Langford is still on the board for us st 16.

Im hearing my dog Rui got a lottery promise. Likely from Minnesota or Charlotte. The more forwards and bigs that go in the lottery the better for us. Hope Langford is still on the board for us st 16.

Nah I don't see Miami AND Detroit passing on both porter and Langford

Celtics I could see taking Washington or clarke

You about to get nassir little fam

Nah I don't see Miami AND Detroit passing on both porter and Langford

Celtics I could see taking Washington or clarke

You about to get nassir little fam

Id take Little. He has a lot of upside. Bad fit but hes an interesting prospect for sure. Your right about Romeo going in that range tho. I can see the Heat or Pistons taking him before us

What do you like about Langford? Don't like him at all...

What do you like about Langford? Don't like him at all...

He has a lot of potential as a 3 level scorer. Long and and athletic. Gets to the rim/ft line at will. Shot the ball poorly this year but apparently he played most of the season with a broken hand. Theres a lot of upside with him and its a position of need.

Last edited:
Funny but that's not a bad trade

Played like a bitch
Flopped like a bitch
French
Fucked around with his teammate's wife (Thats not Harlem)
Cheated on Eva Longoria

Hes french Derek Fisher if he was actually decent

Glad that hoe ass nigga got hit by that bottle by Chris Brown. Stay in the house Faggot

Got carried by pop and duncan and gino his whole career

His game predicated by that wack ass floater wouldn't have flown if he was on another team.

Jose Calderon on the spurs woulda did the same shit TP did

But did you cop the album?

file_52565_0_arton41857.jpg

I seen this and was thinking about posting it but figured nobody but me would care so I didn't post. Lmao. All our assistants besides Becky, Will Hardy and shooting coach extraordinaire Chip Englland got better jobs. It's going to be interesting to see who we get to round out the coaching staff. Hopefully get a retired (black) NBA player or two.

I think with Durant being hurt now I wonder if Anthony Davis takes the Knicks off his wish list

Guessing he’d want to play somewhere with another all star but now KD is almost surely staying with GSW

I seen this and was thinking about posting it but figured nobody but me would care so I didn't post. Lmao. All our assistants besides Becky, Will Hardy and shooting coach extraordinaire Chip Englland got better jobs. It's going to be interesting to see who we get to round out the coaching staff. Hopefully get a retired (black) NBA player or two.
If we somehow keep Lonzo or draft Jarrett Culver, we need to drive a brink truck to Chip Engelland's house. Dude has LA roots and used to date Jeanie Buss back in High School.

If we somehow keep Lonzo or draft Jarrett Culver, we need to drive a brink truck to Chip Engelland's house. Dude has LA roots and used to date Jeanie Buss back in High School.

He used to date Jeannie? Didn’t know that, knew he was from the area.

Bust it open Jeannie
Pay him a high salary too...

Messina was one of the most coveted assistants in the league and couldve got a head coaching gig, kind of surprised to see him go back to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back