Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Nome 9 Thread ft. Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb

Idk i thought his verses were exactly like that funk flex freestyle. To me this was the clearest in the building Lux win. If fans not catching the layers and how it all correlates to verb they missed the beauty of it. In my personal opinion, this was easily the best display of pure penmanship and execution i’ve ever seen.

Verb 2nd was crazy too, it’s just his bars are always straight forward. His shit is not layered at all.

I got lux 2-1. That 2nd was the only debatable round. Easy first for lux, easy 3rd for verb.

When it gets to the second round, verb had great performance, but I really only recall him using a bunch of multis with aggression and it looks real cool but he wasnt really saying shit. 2nd was lux's best round imo. I'm gonna need to rewatch the battle though, but first watch I got lux 2-1

I only got to watch shine vs nitty, surf vs geechi and lux vs verb. Based off those 3, surf vs geechi was battle of the night for me. Surf was in rare form last night, that was the best surf performance I've seen in a long time, but I havent watched all of his more recent battles. That shit reminded me of old surf though. That was my intro to geechi and he did his thing for sure but I feel surf took it. Gonna have to peep geechis previous battles when I can.

Only rewatched Surf vs Geechi so far. Material wise, that battle was VERY close (still edging it to Surf). Geechi's performance was off in some spots so a lot of stuff wasn't hitting, and his 3rd round suffered greatly for it. Surf was in rare form and was more consistent front to back... irony. You can edge rounds 1 and 3 to Geechi if you want, good luck dying on that hill. But just like Verb/Lux, I'm giving the battle to Surf for having the clearest and best round of the battle.

After really breaking it down.Loaded Lux did win rd 2 which means he won 2-1

Verb took way too long to start cooking in the 1st rd to win.

Lux just crafted his bars better and had more heavy hitting lines.

This was the closest we have seen to grey hoody Lux since he been back.

No preaching really,just spittin flames at a nigga

Yall was right

Back