Welcome To aBlackWeb

Candy Shop VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie I usually just post in the wrestling forum on here but can I get in VIP. These eye candy threads is needed in the ecosystem lol

Cold part is a lot of these chicks probably gained a lot of followers from here or back when the ic was poppin never would have seen or heard of most them otherwise

But go ahead and add me to the bio section too

I don't feel sorry for any of these birds who take nudes/semi-nude joints and then they get uploaded to whatever sites. In some cases they take em for dudes and then weeks or months later they get leaked. Now I can understand the women wanting those pictures remove b/c they were done w/o their consent. Although you should know the risks beforehand.

I mean I can understand them being upset if their pics are being used as a scam. Seen that on IG. But like you said...you knew the risks. There's always gonna be that small percentage of ain't shyt muthafuccas who's gonna do some underhanded shyt like that.

At the same time tho...if they ask a person to take their pic(s) down, and that person PAID to get access to get "exclusive" pics on THEIR page (ie...Onlyfans, Patreon, etc.)...are they gonna refund that person money? I mean it's only right you think? Of course they're not gonna do it.

PSA: All of the new members (of ABW) who get added to the VIP will be added to a list. If I get hit up by any lawyer or person about wanting their pics taken down from a thread in the VIP i'll will be removing all of the "new members" on that list from the VIP.

Last edited:
Yo @Goldie....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back