Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Drake & Chris Brown - No Guidance

It's going to be a hit because it's Chris Brown & Drake so folks will knob slob.

...but this song is some reggie.

It's "Own It" adjace and that was a far far better song than this shit. Glorified background music and Chris has already made about 400 renditions of this exact same song in the past 5 years or so.

It's going to be a hit because it's Chris Brown & Drake so folks will knob slob.

It's "Own It" adjace and that was a far far better song than this shit. Glorified background music and Chris has already made about 400 renditions of this exact same song in the past 5 years or so.

this why I said I need to think before I make that bet cause if this shit end up making it to top 5 it'll be just cause its these niggas

Try living in NY in the summertime with a future summer smash

Windows up.. IPod classic stacked. I can drown out any music I’m my head. I ain’t head bad and boujee in its entirety YET. I’ve barely hear a full cardi b song.

Off first listen its a nice lil bop

Will def be in heavy rotation this summer...you buggin and either a hater, dont know music or both if you think it wont...

Can you name a memorable quotable lyric from the song without listening again or searching the lyrics?

And I’m not saying quotable as in lyrical miracle I mean as in the way you can go back to other summer jams like Ella Mai’s Boo’d Up & SZA’s The Weekend or even Drake’s Nice for What and recall memorable parts of the song.

This song is neither bar nor great. It just exists and is decent. We won’t be talking about it or playing it in 6 months.

is it an apple only track? I haven't seen it on spotify

edit: nevermind, it's under Chris Brown. guess they didn't wanna promote it

Nah it's on Tidal too.

With that said, I had to search for it. Normally new songs with big names are on the main page and it's not on it.

yall know good and damn well if this same song was released by any other 2 artist it wouldn't be getting no type of buzz

I like the first half of the song a lot better than when the beat switches.

I fuck with this tho, I do think it’s gonna be everywhere this summer. Even with it being more of a Vibes kinda song than a club banger.

Back