Welcome To aBlackWeb

Candy Shop VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Due to some of the bullshit that's happened within the past week in the Candy Shop, I think it's time to create a "vip section" for the Candy Shop.

Currently the Candy Shop is open to members and non members of ABW. Anybody who comes to the site can see all the content inside the Candy Shop. I will be making a "Vip Section" for exclusive content this weekend.

All the Candy Shop "regulars" will have access. I'll think of an entry process for the newbies.

Before being considered for VIP access you need atleast 50 posts under your name.​

Last edited:
Shit is needed
Tired of these hoes mad that niggaz is viewing the nudes THAT THEY TOOK.

Clicked a link on a megaupload, shit is gone. Follow a link to shesfreaky and I see some 404 message. sigh

Shit is needed
Tired of these hoes mad that niggaz is viewing the nudes THAT THEY TOOK.

Clicked a link on a megaupload, shit is gone. Follow a link to shesfreaky and I see some 404 message. sigh

That's the shyt that makes it pathetic.

Ok I get it...you do have muthafuccas out there taking their pics and using them to spam and scam folks. That I understand.

But for the most part...majority of folks just like to enjoy the pics. But don't get mad when YOU take pics of yourself semi or fully naked...YOU upload the pics for likes...but don't want folks to look at them.

Dumbazzz Logic 101

On Monday Iggy Azalea's people hit me up wanting me to remove her nudes. That makes sense cuz they're suing the people who took the pics, etc. I aint mad at them.

But then today I got hit up by this other chick's people telling me to remove mad pics seen here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/yomywrist.14466/

It's time to make a VIP section for exclusive content.
Someone snitching out chea possibly? Vip is definitely necessary for this and the Red Light Special

On Monday Iggy Azalea's people hit me up wanting me to remove her nudes. That makes sense cuz they're suing the people who took the pics, etc. I aint mad at them.

But then today I got hit up by this other chick's people telling me to remove mad pics seen here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/yomywrist.14466/

It's time to make a VIP section for exclusive content.

Well tell her to stop posting her pics PERIOD.

She posted pics on the internet...then got mad cause ngas was looking at them.....on the internet?

Cover your eyes...but click the "Like" button b4 you do. That way I can brag about how many followers I have

Those Crystal Westbrooks nudes need a nice new home

Shiiieeettt...I'm pretty sure they gained even more followers wheneva their pics are dropped.

Bree need to g'on head and kick her sexiness up a notch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back