Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win for Toronto though. They had to win this game and take back home work before KD and Klay came back.

Why the Kawhi hate?

I guess he really did arrive.

He gets away with push offs? Which superstar doesnt?

He got away with a walk? Which superstar doesnt?

He literally had times when he was dragging his team to victories, but cause the raptors had a great game 3 as a team, now he not carrying his team.

Mark of a superstar is when fans officially start turning on you though.

He’s 1B player in the league. I have him behind KD.

The point is people act like this roster is trash and has to be carried.

It’s not.

This is a great team.

He’s 1B player in the league.

The point is people act like this roster is trash.

It’s not

I dont think anyone said the roster is trash but there were times in these very playoffs where the rosters played like trash.

Lets do this. The warriors have 3 players throughout these playoffs averaging 20+. Kawhi is averaging 30+, and no one else on the raptors is averaging even 15 and they in the finals.

I just dont know how you throw the whole playoff run away and see this game where everyone on the raptors ate and claim kawhi aint carrying them.

Sounds like looking for a reason to hate to me.

Bron got it, KD and Curry been getting it, and now Kawhi starting to get it. Where you gotta look for things to point out.

I dont think anyone said the roster is trash but there were times in these very playoffs where the rosters played like trash.

Lets do this. The warriors have 3 players throughout these playoffs averaging 20+. Kawhi is averaging 30+, and no one else on the raptors is averaging even 15 and they in the finals.

I just dont know how you throw the whole playoff run away and see this game where everyone on the raptors ate and claim kawhi aint carrying them.

Sounds like looking for a reason to hate to me.

Bron got it, KD and Curry been getting it, and now Kawhi starting to get it. Where you gotta look for things to point out.

It isnt just this Game. His team has played well in several games these playoffs.

And I’m not talking about how well they played, i gauge based off of the level of talent and depth on the team.

I just dont see him carrying this team like you would call AI carrying a team in 01’ or Bron last year.

It’s not the same. This roster in one of the best in the league

Take away Steph and Draymond.

Drew Gooden
Larry Hughes
Donyell Marshall

Find me three better players under 35 on this roster.

Hughes.....

giphy (87) (1).gif

He could put the ball on the floor but was an erratic shooter. He could defend a little and play passing lanes/get steals, but he was the definition of inconsistency all around. That bout it.

Donyell.........

giphy (93).gif

That nikka would be a DNP-CD.

Stop w/ the caveat's (excluding Draymond)/ (under 35). Iggy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both them nikkas.

Last edited:
I said that the Raptors can beat anybody... except the Bucks.

I was wrong about the Bucks.

But it looks like I was otherwise right.

Raps got this in six if Durant doesn't come back. Seven if he does.

Why the Kawhi hate?

I guess he really did arrive.

He gets away with push offs? Which superstar doesnt?

He got away with a walk? Which superstar doesnt?

He literally had times when he was dragging his team to victories, but cause the raptors had a great game 3 as a team, now he not carrying his team.

Mark of a superstar is when fans officially start turning on you though.
Mfs start coppin the same pleas when their 'team' gets on the losin end

Back