Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man.....Whispers gotta go! (Dope name btw). Nigga got Postpartum Depression and aint had no kids. Nigga worse than then them white mothers who can't conceive. I hope this cop locks him up for a couple yrs

Jada fine as fuck, how he fuck that up?

Old ass nigga with daddy issues. I hope them niggas that wanna dead Reggie miss and a stray catch Ronnie in the dome. Take him and us outta our misery.

And let me say, even tho Granny got a mouth on her, he gotta stop blaming her for being a fuck up

He was hella pushy on that girl and he lucky af she even let him come around to begin with. Nigga gives off pedo vibes to me

Ronnie story is sad af tho. And I'm sure its some brothers out here that lived similar lives....but it could be delivered in lower doses.

Somebody said Reg is the goat character and I agree... Dude scenes usually be short but always stand out. Dude character is layered.

Emmitt showing some growth. Sonny showing him major love by offering that position.

Kevin and Jake gone fall out over selling weed.

Looks like the track coach gone be a bigger storyline.

Ronnie story is sad af tho. And I'm sure its some brothers out here that lived similar lives....but it could be delivered in lower doses.

Somebody said Reg is the goat character and I agree... Dude scenes usually be short but always stand out. Dude character is layered.

Emmitt showing some growth. Sonny showing him major love by offering that position.

Kevin and Jake gone fall out over selling weed.

Looks like the track coach gone be a bigger storyline.
Nigga got PTSD and daddy issues

Boofuckinghoo. He got blood on his hands so fuck him, pause

Ole whispering ass nigga

He giving simps a bad name yo

Ask my guy how he thought traveling the world sound, hard to imagine he hadn’t been past downtown

What I think of when Jake talking bout he never seen Lake Michigan

Ask my guy how he thought traveling the world sound, hard to imagine he hadn’t been past downtown

What I think of when Jake talking bout he never seen Lake Michigan
Lotta kids growing up hadnt been around the city unless the school took them

We used to walk to the Shedd, Field Museum, Solider Field......

Didn't go in without our parents but we stayed in the area

Only part of this show that doesn’t make sense is Brandon not knowing or having any clue who Mr Perry/Douda was everybody knows who he is but him even Jerrika stuck up ass knew something about him and he from 63rd just like Brandon u telling me Brandon never heard any stories about him at all growing up for them to make him totally clueless about Douda makes no sense. Everybody has heard some type of stories about hood legends growing up.

Last edited:
Only part of this show that doesn’t make sense is Brandon not knowing or having any clue who Mr Perry/Douda was everybody know who he is but him even Jerrika stuck up ass knew something about him and he from 63rd just like Brandon u telling me Brandon never heard any stories about him at all growing up for them to make him totally clueless about Douda makes no sense. Everybody has heard some stories about hood legends growing up.

That dude is a straight up square who doesn't be up on gang shit, he probably heard the name but didn't think a businessman would be in gang shit

Only part of this show that doesn’t make sense is Brandon not knowing or having any clue who Mr Perry/Douda was everybody know who he is but him even Jerrika stuck up ass knew something about him and he from 63rd just like Brandon u telling me Brandon never heard any stories about him at all growing up for them to make him totally clueless about Douda makes no sense. Everybody has heard some stories about hood legends growing up.
Fuck Nrandon u mean the police

Don't understand why Jerricka would give up her job and miss out on all those fat commissions she was getting.

It also doesn't make sense for her to have so much faith that Brandon would be able to carry them financially when she's been the primary breadwinner for most of their relationship.

Even Reg knew that Brandon was a broke nigga.

Granted, I like the lawyer angle............but that doesn't make any sense either because, if she went to Law School, then what reason did she have for not taking the bar exam and getting her law license?

Also, I'm gonna have to cut Jason Mitchell some slack.

I know it's just tv, but they actually look like a real-life couple.

I can understand why he thought they could have something outside of the show.

Doing all those scenes together.......and then seeing the show on tv........I'd start to think she could be my girl too.

It kinda speaks to how good of an actress she is.

Also, I'm gonna have to cut Jason Mitchell some slack.

I know it's just tv, but they actually look like a real-life couple.

I can understand why he thought they could have something outside of the show.

Doing all those scenes together.......and then seeing the show on tv........I'd start to think she could be my girl too.

It kinda speaks to how good of an actress she is.

right, when you're sticking her picture to your cell wall with toothpaste

Ronnie is victim of his circumstances and has an illness

the same way ya'll want him to die is the same way every "bum" or "crackhead" or "drunk" around the way is disregarded as a person

they've tried and tried to show this by showing all the other aspects of his life, but people STILL feel like he's just sorry and in the way

i think they'll continue to follow his story and maybe clean him up for good.....or not.....just to shine light on the tragedy thats so many peoples lives

Ronnie is victim of his circumstances and has an illness

the same way ya'll want him to die is the same way every "bum" or "crackhead" or "drunk" around the way is disregarded as a person

they've tried and tried to show this by showing all the other aspects of his life, but people STILL feel like he's just sorry and in the way

i think they'll continue to follow his story and maybe clean him up for good.....or not.....just to shine light on the tragedy thats so many peoples lives

Him merking an innocent kid automatically eliminates any sympathy. Instead of all the layers and nuance you mention we're just left with a drunk, whispering simp.

right, when you're sticking her picture to your cell wall with toothpaste

You're taking it to an extreme.

I'm just thinking that dude isn't a classically trained actor and his career is just based on raw talent.

Meaning, he was never taught......and therefore, he never learned.......how to properly compartmentalize and/or detach his character roles from his real life.

Ironically, he might be too good of an actor if he's fully immersed in his character.

Back