Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GSW needed this smack in the face.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a blow out next game.

They applied no pressure on the ball, they didn't trap once. While on the other end the raps applied pressure on teh ball every possession.

Let the overreactions commence.

Raptors defense is on point, they showed that in the Milwaukee series and tonight in Game 1

Bruh this nigga Drake....

They got a video of him and Steph talking and he literally got some lint out of this nigga lightweight fro

That nigga got the heart eyes for GS
That Curry jersey wasn't an accident

I see the plan
Play meh, lose a game her and there, make it suspenceful. Let kd come back and "singlehandedly" win the chip for the warriors, whilst getting the media off his back and getting him to re sign
source.gif
Them warriors head office smart

Lmao Drake really think he in the game
D73bSgfUIAMKG4a.jpg

Bruh this nigga Drake....

They got a video of him and Steph talking and he literally got some lint out of this nigga lightweight fro

That nigga got the heart eyes for GS
That Curry jersey wasn't an accident

Bruh.

Leave them thoughts alone

The Raps defense basically carried over from last series.

If Iggy calf continues to bother him.... that spells real trouble.

I won 100 bucks for game 1.
Thanks you Raptors.
I see yall. I see yall. S/O to Raptor fans.
Make me mo money

tumblr_ph375rpaH91s3gys4o1_400.gifv

One thing we can take away from this game is that it showed Kawhi aint gonna be winning any games on his own like he did against the Bucks and Sixers.

Kawhi was doubled on the perimeter and trippled in the paint every time he had the ball, and so he had a bad a offensive game.

Doubling and trippling him opened up the game for everyone else though. Gasol, Siakam, Green, and Van Fleet had a bunch of wide open shots. If they all go into a slump like they did against Sixers and the first 3 games of the Bucks series, Kawhi wont be able carry them against the warriors.

Great win by the Raptors.

That team is exceptionally well coached. Nurse deserves a hell of a lot more credit.

Warriors transition defense was atrocious.
Steve Kerr has to be furious.

Lol @ anyone that thought the Warriors had a better roster than the Raptors. You don’t know hoops. 1-12 these dudes are deep as hell.

Raptors had some home cooking from the Refs but it won’t get talked about.

Steph Curry has got to be better. They were hacking him all night but he can’t miss layups like he did. He’s got to be the best player in the floor and he wasn’t tonight.

Should have known from jump, he was getting at Draymond in isolation on a few possessions and succeeding

I remember watching Pascal vids on YouTube running with/against Westbrook, Jennings, Brogdon, Harden, semi pro and college guys this past summer.

Dude learned a lot by working w/ others.

Giannis (who said he doesn't want to work w/ other players in the off-season) should take notes. Steel sharpens steel.

W/ that said, if they keep doubling Kawhi, PS gone eat. This ain't the Blazers. lol

Back