Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question for you very healthy, knowledgeable, or fit guys. The one guy I thought to ask was BlackSamson but I dont know his name here to @ him. So if one of yall can help me with that it would be great.

Question, why can young athletes go from high school, to college, and have no leg and chest injuries. Get into the NFL and all of a sudden suffer from quad, knee, hand string, and pectoral injuries in their rookie season.

How can someone who's being cutting and running for their whole life with no issue, tear a ACL immediately in training camp.

Also, theres way longer durations of running in BBall, also a harder surface, why are non contact leg injuries more prominent in the NFL than NBA?

I was over my brother's house and me, him and his girlfriend were having a discussion about cars. What happened to all of the old school cars?

Growing up in the south. I remember the car culture used to be dope. Niggas used to have 80's Cutlasses, Regals, Monte Carlos and box Chevys and drop them in some nice paint with the rims and speakers. Seeing people used to put their work in and dress their cars up from ashy to classy, made niggas like me couldn't wait until I get my first car (old school whip). Shits was like working on a project. Now the game isn't the same. I hardly see people having subs in the trunk anymore. If they do, then it don't seem right in the newer model cars. Now rappers rap about riding foreign smh

#MakeOldSchoolCarsGreatAgain#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back