Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Man, fuck you!

you know that shit go hard, Ill never underrstand why u so envious of me & my car collection. All you gotta do is ask and i'll sit in the passenger seat and help you make some hot shit Mac
Oh you mean like how I did you. You was like aye mac this look straight here im like nahhh put the pearl with it. Then you do it then you like oh shit mac you right it's hitting. Asking me if I customized cars for a living and shit. giphy-17.gif

Oh you mean like how I did you. You was like aye mac this look straight here im like nahhh put the pearl with it. Then you do it then you like oh shit mac you right it's hitting. Asking me if I customized cars for a living and shit. View attachment 134928

Lmao I forgot you sat in the seat while I was customizing some shit... but nah that shit went more like

"What you think about this one Mac"

"Yea this shit nice "

"Aight how bout this one"

"Nah Dubbz go back to that other one you chose the first time. Yea, this one right here. This the one. What pearlescent this is right here? I like that"

So the double money is essentially team death match with only one person on each team being the scoring member at a time. Double points if the targeted kill each other

I got washed playing with a nigga who got no kills and another who was trying to camp the whole time....

Still made 30k in like 15 mins

Winners made 80k

This shit could be murder with an organized crew. Fuck around and make over a million in a few hours

Long story short, I been sitting on at least a million in product I can’t sell without help. All my businesses been in a holding pattern because every time I try to move some dope niggas on flying motorcycles make sure I can’t eat!

I’m on XBox, I’ve bought this game 3 times, recently 3 months ago, Ive cheated with Shark cards and bought every business I could and can’t manage them all. Let me know if anyone tryna help me get a return on my investments

I got washed playing with a nigga who got no kills and another who was trying to camp the whole time....

Still made 30k in like 15 mins

Winners made 80k

This shit could be murder with an organized crew. Fuck around and make over a million in a few hours
You been washed du

Long story short, I been sitting on at least a million in product I can’t sell without help. All my businesses been in a holding pattern because every time I try to move some dope niggas on flying motorcycles make sure I can’t eat!

I’m on XBox, I’ve bought this game 3 times, recently 3 months ago, Ive cheated with Shark cards and bought every business I could and can’t manage them all. Let me know if anyone tryna help me get a return on my investments
It may be a couple on xbox everybody else on ps4

Back