Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

That statement was put out by the WWE’s lawyer(who’s basically the company’s fixer) so that statement plus the other statements that were put out by him can’t be trusted..

WWEs lawyer didn't write that stuff about how the accident went down tho. That was Ashley Massaro telling about the incident. I was just trying to figure out why no one has come forth to say if its true if it is. Not even one of her her bestfriends who she says was there and was told right after it happened.

WWEs lawyer didn't write that stuff about how the accident went down tho. That was Ashley Massaro telling about the incident. I was just trying to figure out why no one has come forth to say if its true if it is. Not even one of her her bestfriends who she says was there and was told right after it happened.

I thought you were talking about the statement the WWE’s lawyer put out that featured statements from Maria, Ron Simmons and others saying it didn’t happen. But I still stand by my point that I made previously.. That you can’t trust anything that comes from WWE or their lawyer in situations like these. Because they have a history of lying or spinning things in order to avoid bad PR.

Pwinsider

Sasha Banks was in the NYC area this past Wednesday for WWE. One source we spoke to believed she was working on material for the next WWE video game release.

WWE Hall of Famer Brian "Road Dogg" James is now working full-time on the WWE NXT brand, PWInsider.com has learned. James started working at the Performance Center recently, but his official role and title has yet to be confirmed. He made a cameo today on the WWE Combine broadcast on the WWE Network.

Last month, James informed WWE that he was stepping down as the co-lead writer of the Smackdown brand. James had been heading up the brand with Stephen Guerrieri (aka Steve G.) with James going on the road while Guerrieri would remain working out of WWE Headquarters in Stamford, CT.

Sources at the time cited James' increasing frustration with changes made to the Smackdown scripting by Vince McMahon with James finally hitting a "breaking point" at last month's Smackdown taping in Brooklyn, NY.

WWE Hall of Famer Brian "Road Dogg" James is now working full-time on the WWE NXT brand, PWInsider.com has learned. James started working at the Performance Center recently, but his official role and title has yet to be confirmed. He made a cameo today on the WWE Combine broadcast on the WWE Network.

Last month, James informed WWE that he was stepping down as the co-lead writer of the Smackdown brand. James had been heading up the brand with Stephen Guerrieri (aka Steve G.) with James going on the road while Guerrieri would remain working out of WWE Headquarters in Stamford, CT.

Sources at the time cited James' increasing frustration with changes made to the Smackdown scripting by Vince McMahon with James finally hitting a "breaking point" at last month's Smackdown taping in Brooklyn, NY.

I had read that he would be under HHH goin forth. I didnt know they'd move him to NXT tho but this is dope. He was killing it on Smackdown before Mania and the shake up so I can only imagine what he do down there.

i dont think they care that much about Bret and Ambrose being at Double or Nothing

they already got all these dirt sheet sites looking at them under a microscope looking for shit to complain about so I doubt they'll punish people for having family in AEW

Back