Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Anyone watching this on HBO? I believe it's going to be a miniseries, only one season, but it's all about the Chernobyl disaster in Russia. I just started episode one and it's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Sounds like some shit i watch

Will check
Just finished the episode. It's pretty dope. A scripted TV show, not a documentary, but does a good job showing how fucked up things got so far. Will up the trailer in first post.

Ima watch it but it's not something ima do week to week. I'll wait til the season is over to binge it.

I love Chernobyl and its story as it's a great basis for suspense and horror. I also find it fascinating. I just don't have HBO

Gotta boot up the fire TV

I love Chernobyl and its story as it's a great basis for suspense and horror. I also find it fascinating. I just don't have HBO

Gotta boot up the fire TV
Funny enough the first ep was a chore to get through for me lol

Shit like the helicopter crashing. That helicopter crash years later. A baby absorbing radiation so the mother doesn’t get it (LOL). Niggas being forced at gun point to do shit. I think if I remember correctly the amount of people affected from the radiation and it’s consequences. Nuclear energy is not as dangerous as this show made it seem

Shit like the helicopter crashing. That helicopter crash years later. A baby absorbing radiation so the mother doesn’t get it (LOL). Niggas being forced at gun point to do shit. I think if I remember correctly the amount of people affected from the radiation and it’s consequences. Nuclear energy is not as dangerous as this show made it seem

i thought it was bullshit too until i looked it up. turns out Lyudmila Ignatenko’s depiction in the show was pretty accurate to what happened to her husband, her baby, and herself

Nuclear energy is not as dangerous as this show made it seem

the nuclear explosion made the city inhabitable
shit sounds pretty dangerous to me

Episode one was dope.

I wish i paid more attention in chemistry class so I would understand why things like graphite being found on the floor was so significant. But i'm sold.

Episode one was dope.

I wish i paid more attention in chemistry class so I would understand why things like graphite being found on the floor was so significant. But i'm sold.

They figured dumb niggas like me would be watching and explained it ep 2, good shit.

Thought the acting in this was shit. Don't know why it was received so well. Plus there are a load of inaccuracies. I didnt even bother watching the last ep

Back