Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of y'all going to Black Bike Week?

I heard they have gotten super strict with it these last few years. It's fucked up how they shit on black folks gatherings but shit like sturges bike week doesn't get messed with as much. Smh

Its because niggas dont know how to act down there

shit stay gettin shot up

I stopped goin’ when they shut down tha strip and started makin’ all traffic go one direction...fuck around and pass you hotel and it’s an hour at least to get back to that bitch...

Not anymore:

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article230728059.html

"Myrtle Beach can use a traffic loop during the Memorial Day weekend Bikefest after a judge struck down an attempt to block the detour.

Judge Mary Geiger Lewis issued her ruling on Wednesday, days ahead of the official start of Atlantic Beach bike week.

The judge stated in her order that African Americans “do appear disparately impacted” by the loop, but Myrtle Beach’s use of the detour did not come from “discriminatory intent.”
"

Is there a Mexican, Asian and white bike week? I'm not going but I've seen pictures and the shit looks pretty wild.

Is there a Mexican, Asian and white bike week? I'm not going but I've seen pictures and the shit looks pretty wild.

I don't know about these days, but back in the 90's Black Bike Week was borderline Freaknic wild. Hoes asshole naked on bikes, chicks shakin ass and flashing titties, hoes suckin dick on the curb, plenty of pussy on deck even if you had no game, and all manner of raunchy shit. Black Beach in Daytona, Kappa Beach in Galveston, Freaknic in ATL, and Black Bike Week were THE events to hit up in the 90's

booty1.jpg booty2.jpg booty7.jpg booty9.jpg booty10.jpg booty13.jpg booty17.jpg booty21.jpg booty26.jpg booty27.jpg booty28.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about these days, but back in the 90's Black Bike Week was borderline Freaknic wild. Hoes asshole naked on bikes, chicks shakin ass and flashing titties, hoes suckin dick on the curb, plenty of pussy on deck even if you no game, and all manner of raunchy shit. Black Beach in Daytona, Kappa Beach in Galveston, Freaknic in ATL, and Black Bike Week were THE events to hit up in the 90's

View attachment 134624 View attachment 134625 View attachment 134626 View attachment 134627 View attachment 134628 View attachment 134629 View attachment 134630 View attachment 134631 View attachment 134632 View attachment 134633 View attachment 134634
And this was before all of the plastic surgery and fake asses.

@Beta done booked a flight out and copped a room at the Mariott. Fam gonna be offline until Monday.

Just keep an eye on the evening news this weekend...

@Beta wire me $150 and your girls hotel info and i'll go down there and keep an eye on her for you fam, no lie

This isn't how things are supposed to go in this thread guys. I'm supposed to make jokes about myself and y'all laugh and that's it...

@Beta wire me $150 and your girls hotel info and i'll go down there and keep an eye on her for you fam, no lie

I think Beta got this one

depositphotos_6252541-stock-photo-watching-with-binoculars.jpg

it's gone be pure foolishness out there

a meeting of the 40 year olds that wont let go, and the 20 year olds dying to shoot something..

Back