Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Yes. Yes indeed.

Not hate tho. Dislike.
Even love/dislike his mama.
full_zpsyga4tndy.png

Someone posted this in a Facebook group. I think she wanted him to eat her for lunch but maybe I’m reading more into it. Ladies what do you think?
——————
Spin-Off of a comment from the spin-off post from my post, lmao:

It's a long one (pause, lol)

So.....I had to goto East Point to work one day at Ft. McPherson. I grab something to eat and head down there. I get there and find out they want me to follow a chic to the Ford Dealership to drop off the govt vehicle.

I'm like....aight Cool.

So.....I let her know I'll be following her and that she will be riding with me back. She then tells me that after she drops off the car that she wants to grab something to eat since it will be around her lunchtime.

I'm like....cool. I told her that we will go wherever she wants to go because I ate before I got there.

She was good with that

So......I follow her down to the dealership, she drops off her vehicle....and gets in with me. I ask her where she wants to eat.......

She says......I dont know. Where do YOU want to eat?

Smfh

I reminded her that I ate before I got there so I will take her wherever she wanted to go. So we drive up and down Thornton Rd and I'm pointing out restaurant after restaurant after restaurant.......we drove up and down that street for roughly 20minutes to half an hour. Smfh.

She asks me again what I wanted....smfh. I said....nothing.

I'm not hungry.

This is YOUR deal....wherever you want to go is where we will eat.

By this point I'm irritated because she wont make up her mind. And off principle, I'm going to MAKE her make a decision. So....I point out restaurant after restaurant....and she keeps saying nah.....I dont know......nah.....no.....I dont have a taste for that.....nah........

No

Jay....what do YOU want?

10 minutes later (a total of roughly 25 to 30min total)

Me......aight fuck this....we're going to this barbeque spot right here.......smfh

Yall know what this chic said?

It better not be nasty..........

Smfh.

I then turn into a nigga like, "Yo....I'll burn a tank of gas fucking with you.....and you will just have to go hungry!!!!!"

So....we go there....lots of white people, and she decides she doesnt want that because of the crackers.

We leave......and I drive right across the street to KFC (we passed them 4 times and she said nah everytime), pull up...and she didnt say shit. She simply went in and she ordered her food......smfh.

This was about 3 weeks ago.

As she wasn't his girl, he should have pulled into the first place he saw when she was like she didn't know

If she mad, take her back to base and keep it moving

If I name three spots and she say no to all of em, she’s gonna have to figure it out on her own after I drop her off at the base

If I name three spots and she say no to all of em, she’s gonna have to figure it out on her own after I drop her off at the base
Facts. Awkward ride back......for her. I got C5 playing and thinking about my next move when I get back

If she wanted to cut she should have been a lil more obvious with it

Dude just told me that if a woman agrees to go on a date with a man he has about a 70% chance to smash. If he doesn’t get to hit after 3 dates somewhere along the line he fucked up.
Ladies is this true??

I was hanging out with some friends this weekend and there was this dude bragging about a minor celeb he fucked yearsss ago. Seems lame to me to brag about pussy you got but whatever.

Ladies do y’all brag about men y’all fucked?

Back