Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
norf carolinnnaaaaaaaaaa
fan-nc-state-college-football-fan-2012-waving-shirt.gif

That's cool. I hate the whole "nobody can tell women what do do with their bodies" tagline though. I don't agree with these abortion rules they've been pushing. I think they go too far, but technically outlawing abortion isn't telling women what they can do with their bodies. It's telling people in the medical industry what kinda procedures they can and cannot offer. Women aren't entitled to abortions. That's a right granted by society. Society can take away that right too.

Well then anything we do is a right given by society and taken away by that society. Happens with black people often.

Well then anything we do is a right given by society and taken away by that society. Happens with black people often.

Not really. Having sex is a natural right. If the government came in telling you who you could or couldn't have sex with or who you could or couldn't procreate with, that would be trying to control your body. Telling doctors they can't perform a certain procedure isn't really directly telling someone what they can or can't do with their bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back