Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of y'all going to Black Bike Week?

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Didn't really know this was still a thing like that until a friend of mine said she was heading there this weekend. I know some of y'all live a reasonable distance from Myrtle Beach; y'all folks hittin it up or nah?

I plan on going to Myrtle Beach but not for the bikes.

Forgot about the bikes tbh

Haven’t been to Bike Week in YEARS....but from like ‘95-‘02 I did some awful things in, on and around tha beaches of Myrtle and those of Daytona as well...I still have undeveloped pics from those years that would be looked down upon during these days and times...I am headed to tha A for my homies sons high school graduation this weekend tho...

:ohyea:

Haven’t been to Bike Week in YEARS....but from like ‘95-‘02 I did some awful things in, on and around tha beaches of Myrtle and those of Daytona as well...I still have undeveloped pics from those years that would be looked down upon during these days and times...I am headed to tha A for my homies sons high school graduation this weekend tho...

:ohyea:

Might as well get them pics developed bruh. No sense in keeping 'em under wraps like that.

My girl is going to myrtle beach this weekend...

View attachment 134416

1 of tha funniest moments in my life happened at Bike Week 1 year when my nigga saw his girl wit her ass boonked up in tha air on tha back of another nigga bike down there...nigga real life was real life on tha beach for 3 hours staring off into tha distance like

6FD72358-57ED-418D-B30B-B55F80968B76.gif

Last edited:
My girl is going to myrtle beach this weekend...

View attachment 134416

my dude... I'mma be blunt here:

Get Tinder. Get it set up on your phone, then log into it in Chrome on your PC. Enable "Emulate Geolocation coordinates" in the developer options, pick a hotel on Myrtle Beach and get it's GPS coordinates and stick that into the emulator.

If it works, you'll be seeing aaaaaaaall the broads out there. If she's up to no good, she'll prolly be on there.

my dude... I'mma be blunt here:

Get Tinder. Get it set up on your phone, then log into it in Chrome on your PC. Enable "Emulate Geolocation coordinates" in the developer options, pick a hotel on Myrtle Beach and get it's GPS coordinates and stick that into the emulator.

If it works, you'll be seeing aaaaaaaall the broads out there. If she's up to no good, she'll prolly be on there.

I'm good man I'm gonna just trust the relationship....

giphy - 2019-05-22T200037.485.gif

I've only been once even though I'm in NC. The one time I went paid $25 for some head from these broads that were popping up in niggas rooms. The only time I've ever paid for any sexual encounter. Not my proudest moment, but I figured if I'm at black bike week might as well guarantee myself some action.

She was fine as fuck too so there was that.

Would definitely not go now. I'm too old to be arguing with young niggas over dumb shit and possibly get shot.

I heard they have gotten super strict with it these last few years. It's fucked up how they shit on black folks gatherings but shit like sturges bike week doesn't get messed with as much. Smh

View attachment 134419

I don't need this story right now nigga!

Lmao...u good G...those were young nigga issues but fuck if it wasn’t funny as shit...me and my 2 niggaz standing on tha strip and my boy Ro jokingly says “Yo Terry...what would you do if you saw Crystal on tha back of a nigga bike?!” My nigga said “Shiiiit...I’m not worried about that my nigga...she know better!!” Not even 3 minutes later I see her 1st and before I even look to see if my nigga sees her too I hear my boy Ro say “Yooooo...ain’t that Crystal right there wit that bathing suit you bought her before we left?!”

Real shit my nigga looked like his whole soul was crushed...That nigga Terry walked tha beach for hours...when he finally caught up to us on tha strip later he had shaved his head bald...walking around shirtless and says “Fuck that bitch!! I’m about to get some pussy!!!”

He didn’t....
:cry3:

Lmao...u good G...those were young nigga issues but fuck if it wasn’t funny as shit...me and my 2 niggaz standing on tha strip and my boy Ro jokingly says “Yo Terry...what would you do if you saw Crystal on tha back of a nigga bike?!” My nigga said “Shiiiit...I’m not worried about that my nigga...she know better!!” Not even 3 minutes later I see her 1st and before I even look to see if my nigga sees her too I hear my boy Ro say “Yooooo...ain’t that Crystal right there wit that bathing suit you bought her before we left?!”

Real shit my nigga looked like his whole soul was crushed...That nigga Terry walked tha beach for hours...when he finally caught up to us on tha strip later he had shaved his head bald...walking around shirtless and says “Fuck that bitch!! I’m about to get some pussy!!!”

He didn’t....
:cry3:

damn... right in the feels

tenor.gif

I stopped goin’ when they shut down tha strip and started makin’ all traffic go one direction...fuck around and pass you hotel and it’s an hour at least to get back to that bitch...

Last edited:
Back