Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spread it far and wide

That's cool. I hate the whole "nobody can tell women what do do with their bodies" tagline though. I don't agree with these abortion rules they've been pushing. I think they go too far, but technically outlawing abortion isn't telling women what they can do with their bodies. It's telling people in the medical industry what kinda procedures they can and cannot offer. Women aren't entitled to abortions. That's a right granted by society. Society can take away that right too.

moms retiring july 1rst

she's 68 and her job is doign cut backs..

if she got cut she gets a severance package which is twice her yearly salary.....she wanted to wait to see of she was going to get cut before she retired....

so today they told her, her last day is july 1rst, so she gets the severance, and her full retirement package...

she gonna walk away with damn near 200k when it's all said n done....and thats not including her 401k which is LOADED...she hasn't taken a raise since i moved back in....she figured since there were two incomes....three with my wife....she just puts her raises in the 401k

she happy as fuck right now...

most people were sad thy were getting cut....the were giving people the day off....

this like the best day of her life.....i gave her my uber log in, cuz she bout to go out and have a ball

Spread it far and wide

I was watching Star Trek The Next Generation on Netflix last night. It was a episode in which a female member of the crew became impregnated over night by an alien entity.

The alien pregnancy was moving at such a rapid pace she was gonna have the baby in 36 hours. So her and all the senior staff which are all Male were in a conference room trying to decide what to do.

This baby may put the crew at harm, how can they abort it, when they abort it how can they study it safely. This was all talk from men, so the woman says..

Dramatic music plays, they zoom in on her face so u can see her emotion, the room gets silent. She says, "with all due respect, u can worry about the safety of the crew, but I will have this baby"..

Then the captain says, I guess that's the end of that.

But they went out of their way to highlight "choice" by the female member in a room full of men in charge..

That shit came out in 90 fucking 2 b..

its 2019..why the fuck is this still a thing..when was the last time you used a rotary phone or sent a fax...what fuck is wrong wit people?

anne rice wrote a book about a species of human/witch hybrids called taltos that made women go through rapid pregnancies as well..

shit was brutal...

book came out in 1994.....warped my little mind

I swear man....

Fuckin black women?

Mah gawd

How can any woman compete?

Only women that can compare is when a black woman are not in the vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back