Welcome To aBlackWeb

Low key I think I accidentally figured it out.

The 3 eyed Raven been playing the game of thrones this whole time.

Nigga woke up the WWs. They wasn’t coming to kill him because he knew history...they was mad AF for him disturbing them.
He was the voice in the Mad King’s head telling him to “burn them all”.
Sent them direwolves to the Starks.
Sent visions to Bran.
Sent visions to Jojen.
Lured Bran (his new body) north.
Sent Jaqen to Arya.
Sent them visions in the flames to Melisandre, so her Davos and Stannis would link up with Jon and help bring Tormund and the Wildlings down.
Used Bran to do that time travel fuckup on Hodor, because he needed his retard strength to get Bran North, and again to help him escape the cave and WWs.
Possessed Bran.
Used the WWs and the Army of the Dead to nerf Dany’s Army and Dragons.
Used Dany and Jon to remove Cersei then turn them against each other.
Filled the power void himself.

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

It was trash. A show that built its name off of bitter sweet ending and gray characters ended on some Disney shit. Sansa being Queen in the North was cool but not needed when your brother is the Emperor. Bran dont do shit but speak in riddles but because he a psychic that makes him a good King. Tyrion gets to do exactly what he been doing. And all these nobles aint learn shit.

Almost everything you said is wrong.

What was Dany if not a gray character?

Bran is not an Emperor. He's just a king, and him being king has no bearing on Sansa's position because the North is now a completely separate kingdom. Bran is pretty annoying though so I'll give you that, but his powers would potentially make him a good king.

Tyrion is doing what he's been doing, but now he actually cares as opposed to before when he was just doing it to fulfill his father's desires.

The nobles set up a council and ended lineal succession. Those are pretty substantial changes. I'm not sure what you mean by they didn't learn anything.

By the end of the show, Dany and Jon were the de facto main characters. One was forced to kill the other and then essentially banished because of it. How is that not bitter sweet?

It's cool if you didn't like the ending, but everything was reasonable.

Fuck this nigga. Finish the books and we wouldn't be here. Tired of him.

I don't know. I don't think the books dictated the show. They said that he basically told the writers the 3 key things they need to know from the ending and let them run with it.

I like the books, but if the show followed them too closely, about 20 minutes of every episode would have been dedicated to eating and fucking. I swear I never read any books that put as much emphasis on describing meals as the GoT books. Martin is a fatboy at heart.

I don't know. I don't think the books dictated the show. They said that he basically told the writers the 3 key things they need to know from the ending and let them run with it.

I like the books, but if the show followed them too closely, about 20 minutes of every episode would have been dedicated to eating and fucking. I swear I never read any books that put as much emphasis on describing meals as the GoT books. Martin is a fatboy at heart.
I didn't even watch the video bruh I'm just sick of seeing him with a fuckin opinion on anything about the show. If he had so much to say he shoulda finished the books or stayed on as EP and kept writing episodes. Fuck him.

I been in and out of this thread cuz i been travelling but im with whichever group of y'all felt like we coulda used at least 2 more episodes to flesh things out a bit more so it didnt feel so rushed.

Either way im not mad at the ending... but it was a rough landing that could have been smoother if they gave us a bit more story or one/two of those "filler episodes" that niggas love to complain about but are great from a storytelling aspect.

dah well. still one of the goat shows and the NAWF ended up winning overall so I aint mad. But yeah. two more episodes woulda did this season a bit more justice

Last edited:
I didn't even watch the video bruh I'm just sick of seeing him with a fuckin opinion on anything about the show. If he had so much to say he shoulda finished the books or stayed on as EP and kept writing episodes. Fuck him.

lol I feel you. They keep asking him questions though. He's gotta say something.

It dawned on no one... That they guy who knew everything planted that “Jon is the true heir” seed, knowing full well the schism it would create between Jon and Dany, causing Dany to go “mad” and slaughter thousands of innocent civilians and Jon, in turn, to murder her and get his bastard ass banished all the way the fuck outta here back to the wall to make way FOR HIMSELF TO BE KING?!!!!!
But when me and @King Freeman say bran is the true villain niggas rejected our deposit lololololol

We been arguing this whole time about who would be a better ruler between jon and dany. Niggas on the show was bout to damn near start a civil war over it. But all bran gotta do is sit there and speak in riddles and he qualified to be king. All he ever did since getting paralyzed was lead ppl straight to death. Fuck bran and everybody who love him.

But when me and @King Freeman say bran is the true villain niggas rejected our deposit lololololol

We been arguing this whole time about who would be a better ruler between jon and dany. Niggas on the show was bout to damn near start a civil war over it. But all bran gotta do is sit there and speak in riddles and he qualified to be king. All he ever did since getting paralyzed was lead ppl straight to death. Fuck bran and everybody who love him.

Thats the new gang. Fuck Bran

Almost everything you said is wrong.

What was Dany if not a gray character?

Bran is not an Emperor. He's just a king, and him being king has no bearing on Sansa's position because the North is now a completely separate kingdom. Bran is pretty annoying though so I'll give you that, but his powers would potentially make him a good king.

Tyrion is doing what he's been doing, but now he actually cares as opposed to before when he was just doing it to fulfill his father's desires.

The nobles set up a council and ended lineal succession. Those are pretty substantial changes. I'm not sure what you mean by they didn't learn anything.

By the end of the show, Dany and Jon were the de facto main characters. One was forced to kill the other and then essentially banished because of it. How is that not bitter sweet?

It's cool if you didn't like the ending, but everything was reasonable.

That council is going to be run by nobles choosing other nobles. Rome all over again

If niggas blame God why we cant blame bran. Only reason he up there on some "it had to be this way" is cuz it ultimately worked in his favor. But if he was gon die he would not have let shit happen.

If we go by the visions in the show only,Bran never actually saw the conclusion of most of his visions for the future

He only saw Dany's dragon fly over KL,but he didn't see her burn it down

The Blood Raven already told him not to be fucking with shit

We don't really know how detailed bran's visions are,but if it's like Melisandre's she never got the full picture of future events.

Maybe he did see those full visions,but we never saw them to know for sure

He seemed pretty worried when the NK was about to kill him though.

Back