Welcome To aBlackWeb

Live in front of a studio audience

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
So who else watching Jamie Foxx embarrass himself with this shitty ass Sherman Hensley impression??

Woody Harrison don't cut it as Archie , jamie foxx as George is the best thing about this show. couldn't they have gotten someone else to play Louise besides Wanda sykes ? She couldve played florence. Reminds me of that married with children episode when Peggy, March and Jefferson was hyped to go to thejeffersons live in concert except al. I feel like al.

Jamie is horrible, nigga fucking up lines... Laughing, over acting....

How do people support this nigga?

Woody Harrison don't cut it as Archie , jamie foxx as George is the best thing about this show. couldn't they have gotten someone else to play Louise besides Wanda sykes ? She couldve played florence. Reminds me of that married with children episode when Peggy, March and Jefferson was hyped to go to thejeffersons live in concert except al. I feel like al.
Naw Woody almost spot on as Archie

It would be cool if this was like an on going series actors remaking classic episodes of shows. Like a remake of an episode of Sanford and Son or something. Too bad they couldn’t do Cosby Show

Last edited:
Wtf are you guys talking about? Is the show called "live in front of a studio audience"? Never heard of it

They re did all in the family and the Jefferson's with well known actors of today...

Jamie foxx did a horrible George Jefferson impression...

Woody harrelson did a pretty good Archie Bunker....

Every body else fell in between

Fuck Jamie

you still mad about Stealth?

a9b2ddf8660cd57509c28aedc7e02e786728f7a89f5be5c779b853fbefe43114.jpg

Back