Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

It's not over they are drip feeding and they' are releasing content next week. They Will prolly be dropping content on a weekly/bi weekly basis.They are going to have more new stranger missions and mission types. Also there will be roles for characters , say like if you want to be a bounty hunter a hunter, fur trader or a antique collector or treasure hunter and they will have co ntent for those roles and they will have more roles in the future. This game us far from dead. The only problem was The game was in beta for 7 months. And most games only stay in beta for two days on average.

Did yal ever go back to visit any of the graves of your camp members?

I went and visited Kierans grave. Found Lenny & Hoseas too. Theres are like right next to eachother everybody else' is spread out in different towns depending on where they died

Went up the mountain as John and poured a lil liquor for the homie Arthur at his grave site too

I visited all the graves even the ones from people who died before the story

you talking about the camp site?

I hear one of the past camp sites you can go back to and you can hear their ghost talking and carrying on like normal

Colter camp i heard ghosts but that was early. But when I was john i went back to old camps and heard voices.

Haven’t touched this game since I completed the story with Arthur and John a few months ago... anything new with this?

Haven’t touched this game since I completed the story with Arthur and John a few months ago... anything new with this?

New Online update w/ missions u can only play once

ugly ass clothes

Niggas pressing in game charges on you after u kill em

giphy.gif

I swear Idk how yall be knowing about ghost and voices and UFO's and shit. I dont be seeing none of that when I'm bored as fuck

Crazy how single player is a masterpiece but online is so lackluster.

I booted online up last night after not playing forever to check out the latest update. They had like 3 new story missions that you can breeze through with only 2 people in your posse. Same issue with side missions not triggering when you go to them, same expensive ass outfits ($450 for a dusty ass choppa suit).

My second single player playthrough has been sooooo much more enjoyable than online since I'm taking my time and absorbing everything in the world.

It's 5 missions the other two open up if your honor is low enough. They'll be releasing new stuff every week or two weeks new clothes , stranger missions, free roam events 1st. And there will be new story missions. As much money take two made from gta online they and gonna be stupid and kill the red dead franchise.

Another thing I'm glad they added that defensive mods option. I was tired of getting shit by assholes while I'm fishing or. Cooking at a random campsite. This ain't gta online and they're making the game damn near idiot proof. I just hope they don't add weird shit or stupid mask to attract squeakers in an attempt to try to keep up with fortnite.

I see them try to preview the war wagon, some shit u can spend bread on..

gonna be a fucking sitting duck in that thing. It has no reasonable application but to raid a base wit crew members or some shit.

and then game ain't difficult enough where u and maybe 2 other people with pistols cant clear out a base...

they need to stop tryna duplicate GTA and think outside the box.

like..if ima customize a gun..let someone be able to kill me and get it offa me.

and if I cant get them back..everytime they are online, we end up in the same server, so I can get a chance to get it back.

that way those customizable guns can be come trophies. give me a reason to give a fuck

Crazy how single player is a masterpiece but online is so lackluster.

I booted online up last night after not playing forever to check out the latest update. They had like 3 new story missions that you can breeze through with only 2 people in your posse. Same issue with side missions not triggering when you go to them, same expensive ass outfits ($450 for a dusty ass choppa suit).

My second single player playthrough has been sooooo much more enjoyable than online since I'm taking my time and absorbing everything in the world.

Thats why i feel like they really need to stick with some story dlc soon. Because GTAV i heard online was great but im not into online gaming. Franklin story had way more potential to me.

And the story mode for Red Dead is everything.

So they made this shit so people can play it w/ out PS Plus for a limited time. They must be really hurtin.. GTA aint ever do that shit when it was fresh out.

On the second go round, I'm participating in companion activities, I missed on some stage coach robberies the 1st time. Didn't even notice the camp had a dog the first go round either lol. Also got the maps out the way so I'm balling, upgraded the camp

They need to scrap the online shit until they do it better. We need some story dlc. Charles and Sadie still live

Yeah the online is kinda tough to do because unlike GTA etc there is only so much variety they can offer being in 1900's to keep it period correct... And because of this the battles get boring...The only transport is like 2 or 3 horses and there is only so much pimping up of a horse you can do lol theres not much to buy from a shop, not many weapons to choose, clothes are really the only thing with alot of options and there is not an awful lot there either... It would be cool if you could build your own compound though and kit that out as much a possible...

Back