Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was watching good fellows last night and at that part when Joe pesci shot the dude from friends in the foot for not bringing in his drink fast Enough they sounded just like bobby and pesto lol .
The way u described the scene makes me mad

:wdf5:

2019 will go down as the year for cinematic greatness

EndGame
Lion King
GOT
It Chapter 2
Episode 9
Pokemon

I'm sure I missed a few.....

Last edited:
You always been a real nigga but this just moved you top 10 DOA

May The Force Be With You

Force Awakens, Rouge One, and Last Jedi have collectively made over 2 Billion at the box office in the the states alone.

So millions hated them so much that they went and saw em in weeks 2, 3, 4 etc. Cuz it damn sure didn't make all that money in the 1st weekend.

You gotta see the movie to know its trash lol

Damn if i remember correctly niggas loved tfa on the ic...

I think that one did what it needed to do...

it balanced nostalgia and action with the fact that...lets face it these movies are really for kids. Rey, finn, poe were all introduced well...everybody has an opinion on kylo but he had potential...han and chewie were great and the premise was solid

It all flipped with the last jedi...i actually put it on the level of phantom menace taking expectations into account...they wasted luke, finn looked like a chump the whole movie (bowed down to the racist imo), rey was stuck in cheesy dialogue the whole movie, and the kylo character was a mess. Wasnt even a visually jarring as tfa

Bottom line is that this movie has a uphill battle to undo all the terrible shit from tlj

You gotta see the movie to know its trash lol

Oh word!

Ask Justice League, Suicide Squad, and Batman v Superman, if millions of people hate it that means people got see it.

tenor.gif

Hers an image from the mandalorian

I have an article with more pics I wish I knew how to post it. Carl weather's b.k.a Apollo creed sill be playing the role as his partner and crew member theres a other chick in the crew that was a rebel shock trooper in her past. The show takes place 5 years after return of the jedi.

TLJ was trash idgaf say nobody say. Majority of the reasons have already been explained but my biggest gripe was pacing. I actually liked TFA though.

Thank God after this they'll be digging into the Old Republic for the films. Only thing that disappoints me about that is we never got to see Luke in his prime.

I loved The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi a lot. And would definitely place them as top movies of their respective years. The only criticism I had of TLJ was the angle with Finn and his girl being way too long. I didn't like Solo too much but objectively I thought it was a good movie.

ABW is the only place I've seen with people who didn't like the movies overall.
And that goes for alot of things, most the time people just want to have the 180 opinion from what it seems.

Back