Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why Sam Raimi's Spider Man Trilogy is butt

The sam raimi films were the first movies to give us the closest thing to a real on screen spiderman experience and I could never knock them but honestly there was some cringe worthy aspects of those films like the "go spidey!go!" Chick in part 2 etc. Also peter parkers hard luck personal life was overkill in part 2. He got shitted on so much in almost every scene he took loss after loss. In the early comics before mj came along he was a hard luck every man but toby's performance was overly sappy and we can blame the script writers for that. I have no problems with Toby as spiderman though.

I saw this cosmonaut review before and he made some good points especially the "punch me I bleed" , and he pointed out mary Jane's selfishness and hypocrisy. How could I have missed that. All that aside I still enjoyed these films and Kevin bacon as green goblin was one of the highlight . That scene when he attacked the daily bugle was a spider-man moment that could've been a comic book panel. Part 3 was a thriway it did what I hate in superhero films by having more than one villians and two many conflicting arcs . The only thing I liked about this film is how peter turned into a real assholes when he bonded with the symbol and the spider swag strut scene.

I saw this cosmonaut review before and he made some good points especially the "punch me I bleed" , and he pointed out mary Jane's selfishness and hypocrisy. How could I have missed that. All that aside I still enjoyed these films and Kevin bacon as green goblin was one of the highlight . That scene when he attacked the daily bugle was a spider-man moment that could've been a comic book panel. Part 3 was a thriway it did what I hate in superhero films by having more than one villians and two many conflicting arcs . The only thing I liked about this film is how peter turned into a real assholes when he bonded with the symbol and the spider swag strut scene.

giphy.gif

More like catwoman had sexual. Harisma about her here was some innuendo in the movie most of I was done by penguin, dude was suoerhorny. There was no se,Hal energy between catwoman and penguin. It was one-sided because penguin had the hots for her and catwoman had no interest in him beyond being partners in crimd
Damn bruh, did you type that with your foot? The point was the scene was sexually charged, period...

Who thinks Tim burton's 2 are better than nolan's?

Tobeys joints have held, niggas just using marvel iterations to shit on it. I ain't hear this shit when the Andrew Garfield versions came out.

What we doing here?

That wasn't the point.

The point was something came along that was newer & better(Nolan's Batman), but those didn't take away Burton's 2 cause they're good.

If Toby's Spiderman's held up this wouldn't be an issue, but they don't.

For the record the only I thought was even half way decent was the 1st. Always thought 2 & 3 was weak AF.

That wasn't the point.

The point was something came along that was newer & better(Nolan's Batman), but those didn't take away Burton's 2 cause they're good.

If Toby's Spiderman's held up this wouldn't be an issue, but they don't.

For the record the only I thought was even half way decent was the 1st. Always thought 2 & 3 was weak AF.

I've never heard these opinions before so it's weird 15-17 years later yall forming voltron on spiderman 1,2.

But aight.

I haven’t read all the comments but shit I fucked with the first two Spider-Man’s.
The third only because of symbiotic spidey and “venom”.
They were good because my first Spider-Man was this and I watched the shit out of this.

Just came in here to say I fucks w Sam Remi n Tobey's first two spiderman movies.....fuck you all.

The sam raimi films were the first movies to give us the closest thing to a real on screen spiderman experience and I could never knock them but honestly there was some cringe worthy aspects of those films like the "go spidey!go!" Chick in part 2 etc. Also peter parkers hard luck personal life was overkill in part 2. He got shitted on so much in almost every scene he took loss after loss. In the early comics before mj came along he was a hard luck every man but toby's performance was overly sappy and we can blame the script writers for that. I have no problems with Toby as spiderman though.

Word? You liked this shit?
3DCD19A7-A5FA-45EB-8FD3-EBF46F06549A.gif F2BE6E9B-F084-49E5-B8E0-1250FC6589CA.gif

Back