Welcome To aBlackWeb

It looks like it's gonna be dope . Disney needs to step away from live action movie features and consider live n small screen material. Like I said before a live action gargoyles or they could do pixar cgi versions of darkwing duck, ducktales, gummy bears etc.

Why do these nerds always complain about cgi as if they could do better. Shut the fuck up let me be the judge illvknow if the cgi is bad or not when I see it.

don't trust ANY reviews unless I know the nigga seeing it and how much stock I put into their opinion.
long story short, "I'll be the judge of whether it's good or not!"

I used to read eberts reviews.

But since he died i i never read reviews before watching somethin.

Plus ebert knew how to not spoil a movie in his review

Was it pretty much same movie scene to scene as the OG like they did with Beauty & Beast or did they switch the story up?

Saw this yesterday. There are no spoliers in this. Wasn't bad. They changed a few things up. Wasn't a bad change but I feel they should have stuck with the original content. But for the most part, a lot of it stayed the same. Will did a good job. Iago was a let down, only Godfrey could do that role. It wasn't white washed. Minus one white girl they could have done without. But I'm glad they gave the acting to the people who are Arabic or Indian decent. Them females looked sexy as hell. Y'all tripping if you don't think the girl who played Jasmine wasn't sexy.

Back