Welcome To aBlackWeb

How I find a girl ?

widen the net.....literally

shoot at fat chicks, ugmos, handicap chicks, etc

start there to get the hang of things, then decide what you really want once you got like 4 kids and a couple failed relationships

How important is a education? the thing is i have ADHD and ADD and some asbergers so i cant rly study . I cant focus ive tried. I went to school but it got fucked up. So skip that. I have a job i take care of kids . I have money. What im i missing?

Before I answer your questions. Does this bother you?

sbxgs67yx05j.png

shoot at fat chicks, ugmos, handicap chicks, et

start there to get the hang of things, then decide what you really want once you got like 4 kids and a couple failed relationships
Lmao!!!

shoot at fat chicks, ugmos, handicap chicks, etc

Translation: open an account on to plentyoffish.com

Get on your purpose. Do the hard work to Improve your life (school, work,etc). Get in the gym and improve your body. Hold a masculine frame and develop an abundance mindset in regard to women (no one woman should get you off center, there’s always another one if the one you’re talking to ain’t feeling you). Do these things and you will find the women will come to you.

Do some shadowboxing in the supermarket. Girls love that

this shit is funny as hell cuz my barber was just fuckin wit me about some shit like this

I got cut up and was just joking talkin about going out....he said "this nigga bout to be at whole foods wit a tank top on.....they love a nigga wit tattoos too" lol

It seems to me that in the 21st century, finding a girl is not a problem at all. you can do as our parents did and meets in a cafe or on the street, or you can on dating sites, download applications, etc. but I would definitely advise you to read the reviews before using similar sites, more info here. Here, for example, you can read a lot of reviews on various dating sites, for example benaughty dating site. this is practical and correct, I think, because there are many bad services on the network right now.

Last edited:
Back