Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boston Race soldier hits beautiful black baby with police cruiser

How'd I do with the thread title @StringerBell

giphy.gif

i thought it was intentional, that was a complete accident... shit happens w kids, but u gotta be more observant as a parent, keep that kids hand or pin em against the car w your leg... hopefully that baby is okay.
Idk. It's Boston, we know how they view blacks there. How do we know the officer wasn't under the influence or what his true intentions were.

With babies bones being so soft for that baby to only have suffered a broke collar bone and no other bones broken.

I'd have to say that's a tough ass baby!!

correctly applied here...

not correctly applied in the OP...
Yea but they're all viewed through the lens of the latter. I don't see a reason to dispute the term or have a problem with it as if its a ridiculous thing to say

Yea but they're all viewed through the lens of the latter. I don't see a reason to dispute the term or have a problem with it as if its a ridiculous thing to say

time and place to apply these titles, applying it here, especially as a first impression, takes away from the truth of the video.. “click bait”...

“Mother’s inattentiveness causes 1yr old to be ran over by police cruiser”

don’t let your distain for something pollute your presentation, it’s not a good look, that’s all I’m saying.

Back