Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why Sam Raimi's Spider Man Trilogy is butt

i thought Batman Returns was the best one

I thought the art style of Tim burton was refreshing and still holds up pretty good

You had Catwoman and Penguin...two iconic characters in that universe and i thought Pheifer and DeVito nailed their roles respectively. Keaton was dope too.

The first batman was super cheesy like the old show

C/S Every single word 1000%.

IMO Batman Returns is the 2nd best Batman movie ever made after TDK.

I thought the art style of Tim burton was refreshing and still holds up pretty good

You had Catwoman and Penguin...two iconic characters in that universe and i thought Pheifer and DeVito nailed their roles respectively. Keaton was dope too.

Nah, don’t diss 66’-68’ Batman.

batman returns was awesome,

but i like all three of the first batman movies,

i know people hate batman forever, i do think it was cheesey. but not over the top cheesey imo....it was still entertaining....

b&r was over the top cheesey,

but i agree batman returns was a classic

batman returns was awesome,

but i like all three of the first batman movies,

i know people hate batman forever, i do think it was cheesey. but not over the top cheesey imo....it was still entertaining....

b&r was over the top cheesey,

but i agree batman returns was a classic
Batman Forever was trizash. Riddler was more Joker than Riddler and that goofy ass Two-Face. The neon colors, bruh. I was so disappointed when I seen it in theaters. It gave Spawn a run for cringiest movie of the 90s.

No the joel Schumacher films batman forever and batman and robin were the cheesy and goofy films. In fact it was done on purpose and I think thise movies were callbacks to the campyness of the 60s show. "Holy rusted metal batman!" Let's not forget that batman and robin had bat ice skates and a bat credit card. I explained too many times back on the ic how decked tim burton was to he first batman mkvie, how he done his homework how shots and scenes were inspired from early bob Kane batman books. The first batman was not by any means cheesy and the rim Burton bat movies are above reproach imo.

I've always held spiderman 2 with doc ock in high regard.
Not about to rewatch to challenge that opinion

It's the best spiderman movie ever, fuck what ya heard

I was watching Batman Returns a few months ago... just threw it on... bruh, that shit was so sexually charged... the scene where catwoman and penguin meet they almost fuck like 3 times... did not remember that shit like that as a kid... I was cracking up...

Tobey Macguire is a horrible Spiderman, horrible actor, should've never got the part...

Video didn't mention how he just magically busts out the CGI costume outta nowhere...

Great video though, I love shit like that...

Spider-Man 1, and 2 were dope. Fuck this video. How you gonna pick this shit apart 15-17 years later after seeing how the genre has developed and not come to the same conclusion.

This the ultimate hindsight is 20-20 bullshit.

Why?

It's no different from someone saying a rap album from 1992 ain't age well.

Back