Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you start off sex?

If I'm really tryin to get some...then I'll start playing wit her titties, and squeezing her nipples. Then start playin wit the pussy.

If I'm asleep and got my back turned...she'll reach over and start rubbin my chest...yank me over on my back and start stroking me.

It all depends on how sleepy I am. She has a habit of actin like she's scared to get it. Will do the whole "booty rubbin while spoonin" thing to hint she wants some...but won't budge. Smh.

I just lay there just to see how long it'll take for her to actually do something. She gotten mad a couple of times b/c I fell asleep on her azzz. My reaction...

View attachment 134162

Stop bullshty'n. We too grown for that hint shyt. Told her, along wit any other chick I've dealt wit plenty of times...if I'm asleep and you want it...go for it. Am I really gonna turned down good pussy...no. I'll wake up. Lol

Damn anon! That's my post. Lol

oh nah I wasnt talkin bout u..talking bout in general I was talking bout me. and yea, mines I'll wake up too..so if ima fap I gotta be quick..cause ya mean..a nigga cant just fap and she be cool wit it. On some, I'm not in the mood but u betta not fap to some other bitches shit..

be getting a good fap in too..found a dope vid. she wear these west Indian bangles so when she move u hear em clank..

be getting a good fap in the bathroom..and hear clank..clank..

I be like

tenor (8).gif

Nooooooo..go back to sleeeeeeep

then my vid stop wit a text from her.."u ok"..

now I feel like I'm cheating and I can't finish

oh nah I wasnt talkin bout u..talking bout in general I was talking bout me. and yea, mines I'll wake up too..so if ima fap I gotta be quick..cause ya mean..a nigga cant just fap and she be cool wit it. On some, I'm not in the mood but u betta not fap to some other bitches shit..

be getting a good fap in too..found a dope vid. she wear these west Indian bangles so when she move u hear em clank..

I be like

View attachment 134163

Lmaooo

idk man its just the time and effort it takes to wake a mf up

i kinda lose my mood going thru all that

we been working like crazy so we're usually dead tired in the evening

leaves me in a wack spot

If I'm really tryin to get some...then I'll start playing wit her titties, and squeezing her nipples. Then start playin wit the pussy.

If I'm asleep and got my back turned...she'll reach over and start rubbin my chest...yank me over on my back and start stroking me.

It all depends on how sleepy I am. She has a habit of actin like she's scared to get it. Will do the whole "booty rubbin while spoonin" thing to hint she wants some...but won't budge. Smh.

I just lay there just to see how long it'll take for her to actually do something. She gotten mad a couple of times b/c I fell asleep on her azzz. My reaction...

View attachment 134162

Stop bullshty'n. We too grown for that hint shyt. Told her, along wit any other chick I've dealt wit plenty of times...if I'm asleep and you want it...go for it. Am I really gonna turned down good pussy...no. I'll wake up. Lol

My daughters dad used to tell me that lol . Niggas are always ready to have sex.

Must be nice, having the option to wake up to some good

zg8SlZk.gif

nigga you can wake up to whatever flavor good you want for the day lol

takeout is still food right?

I be like

View attachment 134163

giphy-1 (4).gif

nigga you can wake up to whatever flavor good you want for the day lol

takeout is still food right?
This ain't true but thanks for trying to make me feel better

u-g-F86EH50.jpg
Right?

My daughters dad used to tell me that lol . Niggas are always ready to have sex.

Only had one who didn't do that hintin shyt. If she wanted it...that hefa got the condom...put the shyt on...then get on top and start riding me. Damn waiting for me to wake up fully. Lol.

This ain't true but thanks for trying to make me feel better

View attachment 134168
Right?

i aint saying you got all the options you want on deck

but the possibilities are there, and endless....you can look forward to them

not to mention the time & freedom to do whatever u want in the meantime

this conversation is the end of the road for some of us lol

Back