Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Lotta mature ppl on this site

Can go 4 months without sex and cool as cucumbers

4 months of dating is def a good time to ask for clarity in a relationship. especially at 35; she should be comfortable with that

Wait hol'up...define "making out" @Lea Snow.

Did ya homegirl specifically say what kinda "makin out" they did? I mean if he suckin on her titties, and she's stroking his thang...pause...they minus wellg'on head and get it in.

Gotta commend them for their willpower tho.

Wait hol'up...define "making out" @Lea Snow.

Did ya homegirl specifically say what kinda "makin out" they did? I mean if he suckin on her titties, and she's stroking his thang...pause...they minus wellg'on head and get it in.

Gotta commend them for their willpower tho.
Lmao...I think he did but I don’t think she’s done any stroking but I can’t be sure. We hadn’t gone into that much detail.

Fellas, I need a mans perspective to help a friend out.

You're recently divorced and getting to know a young lady who is over 35 and never been married with no kids. You've been dating for about 4 months, spending a fair amount of time together, no sex yet but a few make out sessions, no talk of exclusivity yet, but you two have a great vibe and are seemingly into each other. How would you feel about her asking where the relationship is going? Not like an ultimatum or pressuring you into anything, just asking where your head is so she can move accordingly.
33b3ea6a-7428-48db-a1ef-ad58090b1f66.gif

I'll ask what u asked, where do these niggaz exist? 3 weeks if that scenario and I'd feel like shes playing me.

Do y'all tell every woman you've been with that she's your best sexual experience just to keep her around or are you honest if there's room for improvement?

Do y'all tell every woman you've been with that she's your best sexual experience just to keep her around or are you honest if there's room for improvement?
Honest.

There's all types of parameters that come with the tho and it's usually a question best not asked.

Whyyyyyyyy do grown ass men just want to text "gm beautiful", "wyd", or "what are you plans for the day" when they know you work Mon-Fri and that's it???????

I hate dating
tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1563397259964.png
    1563397259964.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
Whyyyyyyyy do grown ass men just want to text "gm beautiful", "wyd", or "what are you plans for the day" when they know you work Mon-Fri and that's it???????

I hate dating
tenor.gif

we all do shit while we work

im typing this and listening to a big krit interview

some trying to break the ice, some literally would like to know what you're doing, some are just trying to be on your radar

most of the time we aint gone break into no unwarranted deep convo shit......just from experience a lot of ya'll dont like that shit and would rather small talk

do you respond and they dont have anything else to say?

do you ever text them first in the morning?

some trying to break the ice, some literally would like to know what you're doing, some are just trying to be on your radar

most of the time we aint gone break into no unwarranted deep convo shit......just from experience a lot of ya'll dont like that shit and would rather small talk

Yeah I respond and I've sent messages first, but literally that's all dude has ever text me. At first I thought maybe he just wasn't into texting so I called a couple times and the convo was dry too.

I love when niggas hit me up with some off the wall text. It’s wayyyyyyy better than those generic text @Tayboo mentioned.

Hit me up like “you know why mashed potatoes are so good?”

And you got a friend in ME!

Yeah I respond and I've sent messages first, but literally that's all dude has ever text me. At first I thought maybe he just wasn't into texting so I called a couple times and the convo was dry too.
If the convo is dry, it won’t get any better unless maybe he is more into face to face communication. Dating is garbage these days.

i mean yeah, some people just have no convo...and its worse if you dont have much in common

i feel like I got good conversation but there have been some instances where it just didnt roll

not much you can do about that

I love when niggas hit me up with some off the wall text. It’s wayyyyyyy better than those generic text @Tayboo mentioned.

Hit me up like “you know why mashed potatoes are so good?”

And you got a friend in ME!

i believe you lol but this aint most women at all.....that kinda shit is lame and boring

i told ya'll about the POF chick that got mad cuz I was using complete sentences and shit....she wanted that emoji drip language

Either hes a square cubed, or hes got a lady and cant hold a convo without being consciously paranoid.

Or he just wants nudes

this aint far fetched but I try not to bring negatives in lol

we got enough people thinking everybody cheats and its just cool out here

Save yourself the headache and move on. It won't get better. A person who lacks conversational skills is a waste.

That's why I lived by that "5 Words Or Less" rule. If you text or call them, and all they're giving is 5 word or less responses...K.I.M. You shouldn't have to pull teeth to get them engaged in a conversation.

Back