Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without getting into too much detail..

He felt like someone wasnt doing something due to lack of knowledge about the situation.

I told him, that the person didnt have lack of knowledge about the situation. They know more about the situation than they let on. Because of their role, they have to act as tho they arent as aware, because they have no control over the situation.

They have faux control because shit rolls down hill and it has to land on someone first. They are there to absorb that shit and tell everyone else, that it ain't bird shit, its snow.

So they look crazy, but they are fully aware of what would happen if they went up hill and said stop shutting on me.

feel me?

Office politics and hierarchy.

Its the same everywhere

yea, but when u young, real, and from a certain place where being real is the mode. You can believe everyone keep it as real as u, 80% of this world fake.

Bunch of fake mufuckas doing fake shit for fake niggaz that they even like. Niggaz walking up to me, hand out for a dap. Get the close fist for the bump..be looking like I gotta a problem.

handshakes is for niggaz i actually like or am scared of. u aint neither

I told him, that the person didnt have lack of knowledge about the situation. They know more about the situation than they let on.

Because of their role, they have to act as tho they arent as aware, because they have no control over the situation.

They are there to absorb that shit and tell everyone else, that it ain't bird shit, its snow.

Sounds like some of my old managers.

Company people til the end.

Baltimore city is not a shitty city....

people gotta stop perpetuating this fucked up perception of my city..

shit's way nicer than people wanna give it credit for.....

there's mad things to do, great restaurants and spots to hang out...and it's not expensive at all.....

it's like people feel they mae them selves feel better by shitting on bmore... bmore been on the rise for a while now....

Du please. I know you gotta rep for home, but recognize that most people that don't have any loyalty to Bmore don't think well of Bmore. I mean your mayor was on the lamb a little while ago. That shit doesn't happen in decent cities. The Harbor and Fells Point are cool though.

If goldie were serious about his Versus Series....

He'd put Andre3000's She Lives In My Lap up against Prince's Ballad Of Dorthy Parker...

But he aint...

Du please. I know you gotta rep for home, but recognize that most people that don't have any loyalty to Bmore don't think well of Bmore. I mean your mayor was on the lamb a little while ago. That shit doesn't happen in decent cities. The Harbor and Fells Point are cool though.
Bruh every city had corrupt politicians
Every city has a drug problem
Every city has murders

But every city doesn't have an arts scene like Baltimore
Every city doesn't have as many festivals as Baltimore
Every city doesn't have as many historic districts as Baltimore
Every city doesn't have a restaurant scene as extensive as Baltimore
Every city doesn't have as many local breweries as Baltimore

Again....I live here, and I get around. People who shit on Baltimore don't know shit about Baltimore.

You know who rhiannon giddens is?

She just did a sold out show here at the meyerhoff

Shit was bananas, most people who shit on Baltimore never been to the meyerhoff once.... I've been going to see the Baltimore symphony orchestra since I was a kid.....

Again, just cuz you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Ignorance doesn't have to be spread. It's extremely easy to not speak on things you don't know about. Just keep your mouth closed.

Baltimore is not a shit City. And any one who says it is certainly has no idea what the fuck they talking about

View attachment 134005

SE73XWu.gif

them niggas to the bottom left of us tho.. 42 outta 50?!

giphy.gif

TNT needs to kill that Bleacher Report from Vegas segment.

Either that or get different people to do it, because the 2 people doing it now don't add anything to the show at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back