Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6364327264376e64637859424f773d3d2d34312e313533343836383736356565313161333933383734393538353537372e676966

How da fucc Mississippi and Bama above Louisiana??? Mississippi the poorest fuccin state in the country!

"We're planning a vacation trip to Mississippi" - said by NO ONE

All you Louisiana posters...kys. How yall let this happen?

im pretty sure this happened once crime and education came into play

and people dont "talk" about it, but south Bama and MS are tourist spots because of the beaches....shit is nice down there

plus you got a ton of small towns where nothing ever happens as far as murders and shit

Maryland #6? They must've left off Baltimore due to all that corruption.

The funny shit is that whenever I tell the white people I work with that I live in MD, some of them turn up their noses because MD is associated with black people in Northern VA. Ironically, MD is ranked higher than VA.

Also, why ya'll acting like Baltimore is the only city in MD? lol It's not. And only Baltimore city is shitty. The rest of the county is decent. Ya'll acting like MD doesn't have like 5 out of the 10 wealthiest black communities in the country. Stop it.

JUUL, the leader in nicotine vapor pens and carts, has a Twitter following that’s 45% 13-17 yr olds.

They need to have a filter that blocks pages like this, no follow button or no way to look at their main page.

Of course, they could make another Twitter account, but it would lessen the following/exposure on social media.

How da fucc Mississippi and Bama above Louisiana??? Mississippi the poorest fuccin state in the country!

"We're planning a vacation trip to Mississippi" - said by NO ONE

All you Louisiana posters...kys. How yall let this happen?

ldh0hPT.gif

Young guy at my job, reminds me of me at his age. Fiery guy, idealistic, 1 Hunnid, gives and demands the same respect his gives, to naive to fear what he should be cautious of.

Anyway, talking to the guy, hes explaining how hes moving. I'm listening and got a lil more info, a lil more insight, a lil more experience dealing wit what hes speaking on.

No one dropped any jewels for me, I bashed my head against the wall wit shit till I learned being bloody and light headed only get me wet and stupid. Dont wanna see that happen to him, cause hes a good guy.

Drop some jewels, he seem to pick em up, I hope he did. Most likely on some real shit he didnt, cause at his age anybody that prescribed a measure approach was seen as a weak nigga to me. He probably thinks I'm pussy..

made me a lil sad

Young guy at my job, reminds me of me at his age. Fiery guy, idealistic, 1 Hunnid, gives and demands the same respect his gives, to naive to fear what he should be cautious of.

Anyway, talking to the guy, hes explaining how hes moving. I'm listening and got a lil more info, a lil more insight, a lil more experience dealing wit what hes speaking on.

No one dropped any jewels for me, I bashed my head against the wall wit shit till I learned being bloody and light headed only get me wet and stupid. Dont wanna see that happen to him, cause hes a good guy.

Drop some jewels, he seem to pick em up, I hope he did. Most likely on some real shit he didnt, cause at his age anybody that prescribed a measure approach was seen as a weak nigga to me. He probably thinks I'm pussy..

made me a lil sad

tenor (92).gif

made me a lil sad

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

made me a lil sad

Got a feeling what that conversation could have sounded like...

But what specifically were you saying to him?

Got a feeling what that conversation could have sounded like...

But what specifically were you saying to him?
Without getting into too much detail..

He felt like someone wasnt doing something due to lack of knowledge about the situation.

I told him, that the person didnt have lack of knowledge about the situation. They know more about the situation than they let on. Because of their role, they have to act as tho they arent as aware, because they have no control over the situation.

They have faux control because shit rolls down hill and it has to land on someone first. They are there to absorb that shit and tell everyone else, that it ain't bird shit, its snow.

So they look crazy, but they are fully aware of what would happen if they went up hill and said stop shutting on me.

feel me?

The funny shit is that whenever I tell the white people I work with that I live in MD, some of them turn up their noses because MD is associated with black people in Northern VA. Ironically, MD is ranked higher than VA.

Also, why ya'll acting like Baltimore is the only city in MD? lol It's not. And only Baltimore city is shitty. The rest of the county is decent. Ya'll acting like MD doesn't have like 5 out of the 10 wealthiest black communities in the country. Stop it.
Baltimore city is not a shitty city....

people gotta stop perpetuating this fucked up perception of my city..

shit's way nicer than people wanna give it credit for.....

there's mad things to do, great restaurants and spots to hang out...and it's not expensive at all.....

it's like people feel they mae them selves feel better by shitting on bmore... bmore been on the rise for a while now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back