Welcome To aBlackWeb

but i'm not dumb

yall know that

and yall will agree with me on many other issues,

and out of all the things i am, i'm consistent

so if yall can agree with me on other things, but think i'm somehow dumb when it comes to this shit...

it should't take much to figure out the problem is with yall and not me..

especially when i've stated on multiple occasions, that i watch and like all the movies.....

i just have issues....and whenever i voice my issues, to yall....i some how magically become dumb

just pull you heads out your asses....that's all i ask

I don't think your dumb.

I think your bias.

You know du I use to wonder how your post count so high.... damn go outside and take a deep breath. You just rambling

Exc
that's not hating.....

there was no anticipation for captain marvel on the big screen, she just wasn't a popular enough character in marvel to begin with.

several people were saying they had no idea who she was.

her biggest claim to fame was giving rogue her powers.....

the hype was 100% manufactured by the MCU machine

those are all still facts.....

the only thing i was wrong about was it doing well...

but i said several times, that i personally wanted to see it, and i said more than enough times it prolly was gonna be an okay movie....

but i found it hilarious that no one knew who she was, yet it still was one of the biggest releases of the year....

niggaz was just buying the brand, not the character...

that's a fair observation... not hate.....
Except captain marvel did do well, money wise, i dunno if you was expecting it to be a top 5 grossing marvel movie but it did just fine certainly wasnt a flop

Exc

Except captain marvel did do well, money wise, i dunno if you was expecting it to be a top 5 grossing marvel movie but it did just fine certainly wasnt a flop

Du, thought for some crazy reason, that it was gonna be Marvel's worst film, money wise, and that it was gonna be the end of Marvel and the rise of DC.

but i'm not dumb

yall know that

and yall will agree with me on many other issues,

and out of all the things i am, i'm consistent

so if yall can agree with me on other things, but think i'm somehow dumb when it comes to this shit...

it should't take much to figure out the problem is with yall and not me..

especially when i've stated on multiple occasions, that i watch and like all the movies.....

i just have issues....and whenever i voice my issues, to yall....i some how magically become dumb

just pull you heads out your asses....that's all i ask

Not the start off with "im not dumb and yall know that" line

Last edited:
D63vB_9VsAA1RHR.jpg

Back