Welcome To aBlackWeb

i didn't dislike it, i was skeptical, and i saw it in the first week,

Slim just skim thru the 1st 10+ pgs of the CM thread. You was shitting on the movie and her. And that was in September of last year.

You also claim it to be some feminist propaganda film just to appease women. Even tho you claim, and I quote "i'm prolly one of the most gay-friendly feminist assholes on the planet"

All that before you saw 1 sec of the movie.

i was not hating on the movie.. i was pointing out that no one asked for it, and i thought it as gonna do bad in the theaters, cuz no one knew who the fuck she was....

i also said quality wise it was going to be just about as good as the rest of the marvel movies, and said 2019 would be dc's chance to catch up cuz going forward i felt running with captain marvel they would lose momentum...

and i pointed out the obvious feminist angle they were going with..

only thing i was really wrong about was it doing bad in theaters...

but i did laugh at the people who had no idea who the fuck she was....

yall take every critique as hating,....so that's y i be fucking with yall

This gonna be Marvel's least popular release.

I think it'll be as good as the rest of the movies. But I don't think people gonna get behind this one as much.

This the perfect chance for DC to take the momentum.

i can with full confidence say i've been looking forward to a good flash or aquaman movie done right for atleast the past 7 years when they did the flashpoint comics and started dropping the injustice games

no one can say that about captain marvel
yea but comics wise they've been making him doper and doper with every revamp..... in the flashpoint comic nigga was a tyrant, the injustice games, and the flashpoint animated movie... i and a whole lotta other ppl were really anticipating how they were going to do him on the big screen......but i don't wanna derail too much... cuz posts might get moved...even though marvel posts seem to rock in dc threads.....

but my original point is there is no real anticipation with captain marvel.... so if there ever was a time for dc to take the momentum... now is the time

funny thing is...

just like bp...and pretty much every other marvel movie, i'm looking forward to it and wanna see it..

i just laugh at the contrasts of hypes...

imma have my feet up on the seat in front of me....

talking on the phone n shit....

no body gonna care, cuz nobody gonna be there

that's if i go opening weekend....i gotta find out when spring break is

yall gotta stop lying on me..

captain marvel sales will pick up in the weeks after it's release when people who saw it start posting that it was good, and it's start trending on twitter....

i was wrong about the movie doing well, and i've admitted thay ... i dunno, prolly over 100 times on here, but i never said it was gonna be a bad movie, and i never hated on it, i just kept pointing out no one asked for it

that's not hating.....

there was no anticipation for captain marvel on the big screen, she just wasn't a popular enough character in marvel to begin with.

several people were saying they had no idea who she was.

her biggest claim to fame was giving rogue her powers.....

the hype was 100% manufactured by the MCU machine

those are all still facts.....

the only thing i was wrong about was it doing well...

but i said several times, that i personally wanted to see it, and i said more than enough times it prolly was gonna be an okay movie....

but i found it hilarious that no one knew who she was, yet it still was one of the biggest releases of the year....

niggaz was just buying the brand, not the character...

that's a fair observation... not hate.....

that's not hating.....

Slim you call us haters when we critique your precious DC, AFTER we seen the movie.

Now what would call us if we had said "i was pointing out that no one asked for it, and i thought it as gonna do bad in the theaters, cuz no one knew who the fuck she was"

^That about a DC movie before it came out.

bruh, if marvel did silver surfer, namor, i wouldn't have said that...

i said that about none of the netflix series.....

said that about captain marvel bcuz it was true....... not because i was hating.. because it was true

if marvel made a beta ray bill movie, i'd have no issue, i actually marked out at the beta ray bill easter egg..

again... yall gotta get yall heads outta your asses.....

what random character did dc pull out their ass???

swamp thing has been on tv before
shazam has been on tv before
aquaman has had 2 tv series
flash has been on two series as well
wonder woman had a classic tv run, and was always a in demand character

now if you said no one asked for a doom patrol tv show....i would not have argued with you.

same with arrow....i wasn't excited when that was about to come out, cuz up until that point all dc shows were like smallsvile, and i ain't even like that shit,,

i was talking about a specific character that non one asked for......

that was not across the board marvel hate... that was on character, that had no hype, that marvel still ran with, and i didn't anticipate people being so brand loyal that they would jump at it.....

i didn't even trip about antman being a movie, i never said no one asked for antman, bcuz he is actually a cool character...
but captain marvel was a lame character to me, and i pointed out no one asked for that movie

that's not hating

bruh, if marvel did silver surfer, namor, i wouldn't have said that...

i said that about none of the netflix series.....

said that about captain marvel bcuz it was true....... not because i was hating.. because it was true

if marvel made a beta ray bill movie, i'd have no issue, i actually marked out at the beta ray bill easter egg..

again... yall gotta get yall heads outta your asses.....

what random character did dc pull out their ass???

swamp thing has been on tv before
shazam has been on tv before
aquaman has had 2 tv series
flash has been on two series as well
wonder woman had a classic tv run, and was always a in demand character

now if you said no one asked for a doom patrol tv show....i would not have argued with you.

same with arrow....i wasn't excited when that was about to come out, cuz up until that point all dc shows were like smallsvile, and i ain't even like that shit,,

i was talking about a specific character that non one asked for......

that was not across the board marvel hate... that was on character, that had no hype, that marvel still ran with, and i didn't anticipate people being so brand loyal that they would jump at it.....

What ever mental gymnastics you got say to convince your self you wasn't hating go for it

But you wouldn't "hate" if they did a Beta Ray or Namor. Cuz they are so much more recognizable, outside of comic-book fans, than CM was.:foh5:

Slim you was just hating for no reason. And everybody sees it but you.

cuz yall MCU fanboys

i been sayin it from the jump..

that's the whole reason this shit keeps going, yall take every fair criticism as a personal attack like disliking anything the mcu does hurts yall personally

cuz yall MCU fanboys

i been sayin it from the jump..

that's the whole reason this shit keeps going, yall take every fair criticism as a personal attack like disliking anything the mcu does hurts yall personally

Almost none of your criticisms are fair. And us calling you dumb for saying dumb shit does not mean we are hurt by the dumb shit you say.

but i'm not dumb

yall know that

and yall will agree with me on many other issues,

and out of all the things i am, i'm consistent

so if yall can agree with me on other things, but think i'm somehow dumb when it comes to this shit...

it should't take much to figure out the problem is with yall and not me..

especially when i've stated on multiple occasions, that i watch and like all the movies.....

i just have issues....and whenever i voice my issues, to yall....i some how magically become dumb

just pull you heads out your asses....that's all i ask

but i'm not dumb

yall know that

and yall will agree with me on many other issues,

and out of all the things i am, i'm consistent

so if yall can agree with me on other things, but think i'm somehow dumb when it comes to this shit...

it should't take much to figure out the problem is with yall and not me..

especially when i've stated on multiple occasions, that i watch and like all the movies.....

i just have issues....and whenever i voice my issues, to yall....i some how magically become dumb

just pull you heads out your asses....that's all i ask

I'm not saying you're dumb, but you do say dumb shit. Like 90% of the "issues" you have with this movie are little nitpicky things you're bring up solely to bash the movie. You can't do that and then turn around and expected to be seen as an honest actor.

Back