Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp guys it's been a journey from the IC from season 1 to A Black Web, it's been long and harsh, but we will find out what the "GOT HBO writers" will conjure as a series finale. Whenever the books come out, we will discuss on how the differences are. I'm wiling to bet we are getting a poor man's version of what should of happen.
Niggas talk about "lazy writing" but somehow GRRM comes out unscathed. Ain't nothin lazier than taking 20+ years to write 2 books. If the finale trash it's his fault lol

*ima start the finale in bout 20 mins*

The execution was trash.... additionally shit left us w more questions than answer
Ain't no point in bashing the shit now though. What's done is done.

I think we all just got to look back on the series as a whole. In time I think this season will be looked upon more favorably, and I was one of the main niggas shitting on it.

Ain't no point in bashing the shit now though. What's done is done.

I think we all just got to look back on the series as a whole. In time I think this season will be looked upon more favorably, and I was one of the main niggas shitting on it.
Nah but I’m good w it ...shit really ended for me when my nigga got stabbed up but this felt empty

We would have never gotten a show if they waited for the books.

They should have made George's ass at least agree to write the episodes though.
But the show is based on the books fam they took this on knowing that they would have to step in at some point....all in all I agree w u fat boy should ve been writing this shit

Yo at the end of the day, the unsullied took the biggest L....fuck they gonna do now niggas can’t reproduce lmao they should ve just went out swinging....

Ehhhh they optioned the shit it s on them if they could nt carry it they should be waited til he was done
They did carry it tho. It's not just on them wanting to end things, the cast and crew probly tired of this shit too lol. But even if this had went down in a way everybody was pleased with and we got more/longer seasons, all the actors would wana be paid 20 mil per episode and shit.

Ain't nobody got 5000 yrs to wait for GRRM to write 6 pages

Starks won hands down. Bran King of the six kingdoms, Sansa queen of the North, Jon King of the Wildlings, and Arya queen of whatever the fuck is west of Westeros.

I'm not even going to bash this episode. It was rushed no doubt, but fuck it, I ain't mad at how it all wrapped up.

Tyrion asked Bran if he would be King. Bran was like

View attachment 133844

That nigga ain't even pretend to be modest about it, lol.

After all your bitching... this satisfied you?

Don't even respond g.

I truly thank each and every person that participated in the Great GOT Gang Wars. This epic show was made so much better via these interactions.

This made us feel like we had actual skin in the game. Like we were tied to the characters in some way. Shit was so dope and I pity those that did not have their GOT experience enhanced like we did.

Houses rose, houses fell, gifs were made by the dozens, and shit talk bridged episodes and seasons. Leaks were shared in the backstreets, episodes were spoiled, posters were banned, niggas flipped houses, and all types of treasonous behavior occurred, but we were all the better for every experience.

So I salute all of you day 1 Great GOT Gang War vets the most, and thank those that came after for joining in. And to all of our fallen soldiers along the way, I salute you too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

They did carry it tho. It's not just on them wanting to end things, the cast and crew probly tired of this shit too lol. But even if this had went down in a way everybody was pleased with and we got more/longer seasons, all the actors would wana be paid 20 mil per episode and shit.

Ain't nobody got 5000 yrs to wait for GRRM to write 6 pages
So u saying what I been saying ....cool like I said I ain’t tripping I’m glad they wrapped it up ....this episode just felt cheap to me

Back