Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Get Naked Around Your Girls?

Do You Get Naked Around Your Girls?

• Total voters
I don’t think it’s gay if women do it

Sure! I was Into sports growing up so the locker rooms were my first experience of being nude in front of the ladies.

Now I find it's mostly panties and bras and not so much FULLY nude.

But I do not mind it. I loathe clothes... Around either gender.

I'm never like 'hey look at my nekkid bawdy' but if I have to change clothes or something nfg who's around.

man i thought this was normal until my daughters. she hate having to take showers at school, so she took PE for summewr school.

I know chicks who say they don't do that shit and I know other chicks who get naked around their girls all the time.

Do you?​
I feel like this weekend are adults and you and your girls all have the samething so why be ashamed or shy....To be honest I don't mind looking at beautiful women with a really body and who not afraid to show off their bodies no matter what....

So yeah I have never had an issue with getting naked around other women or my girls. But I also haven't been In that space where we both naked like that in a while. I will say though recently I went to a spa place here in Atlanta (jeju). I recommend everyone goes to an asian spa. They have private areas for women and men. And you do have a towel. But yeah all the women are naked in the private area. They had Jacuzzies and saunas. My homegirl didn't want to go because she was self conscious but it was a great experience. After like 5 minutes, you like ok we naked, let me get this body scrub or hop in the jacuzzi lol. But that was my last experience being around a bunch of women naked. After a while you kinda forget and just relax and enjoy the spa services

Back