Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlize Theron Needs To Be Stopped

Busta Carmichael

LOT - Full-Time Kufi/Yarmulke Smacker
"Take, for example, the case of her elder child, seven-year-old Jackson, who was adopted as a baby and introduced to the world as a boy.

For years now, rumours have swirled that Charlize has, in fact, been raising Jackson as a girl.

As photographs have appeared of the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair, Hollywood gossips have wondered what on earth Jackson's mother thought she was doing.

But when asked about it on a sunny morning in Beverly Hills, Charlize is matter-of-fact.

Not only is she raising Jackson as a girl — in fact, she says, Jackson is every bit as much a girl as her three-year-old sister, August.

'Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,' Charlize agrees, briskly. 'Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!'

'So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive.

'They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

'My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be.

'And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.'"

12453090-6938233-image-a-10_1555622974862.jpg act-1.png act-1.png black-adopted.jpg harlize_son_pretty3.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6938233/Charlize-Theron-child-thought-boy-girl.html

Back