Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I'm decent with Premiere.

Can do a lil After Effects as well but my current laptop would take forever to render some of the more advanced effects.

Bet. I'll holla at you behind the scenes, I got a project I need video editing for.

If most of the illegal immigrants were of African descent and not mostly latin would black americans be more with it? I know niggas that live in the southwest say that immigrants can ruin their chances at jobs and they bring some racism. @konceptjones

Wouldn't give two shits if they were African or not. When we first moved to PHX and had to get on assistance, we went to social services and the line was out the door and down the block with nothing but illegals. We were told when we finally got to see someone that the program simply didn't have a lot of money due to them. ER's were filled with illegals 'cause they couldn't get insurance so when something happens they go to the ER. My wife's car got hit by an illegal who bailed the fuck outta there. Cops told her that when they flee the scene of a fender-bender like that there's a 99% chance they're illegals. And I'm STILL feeling the shit from when a dirty illegal stole my identity and actually filed 2015 taxes in my name.

I don't give a fuck if they were African, White, Asian, or what the fuck ever: They need to get the fuck out and go back to wherever the fuck they came from.

I was in the car going HARD with the shoulders listening to Uproar. I was in my zone and then I looked to my right, had a whole audience. Windows down and all.

Fuccin weather around here pissin me off. For a brief sec...I actually missed the weather back home

Older autistic cat at tha care home, Gary, comes up to me and says he’s about to go for a walk...I tell’em “You sure?! It’s about to storm out there...you don’t wanna get caught out there in it!! Gotta make it quick yo’...” He says “I’m bringing my umbrella...” I’m like that umbrella not helping stop lighting b but I can’t stop you soooo...

Anyways he looks down at his feet and straps his Walmart Velcro 2019’s as tight as he can and says in all seriousness “I’ll be fast!!”

I go back to putting up meds and 5 mins later I hear tha door open up...Gary standing there wit’ his umbrella turned inside out 1 Velcro shoe not even Velcro’d no more talmbout “That wind is windy-er than I thought...I’ll just do my crosswords...”

Real tears lmao

Older autistic cat at tha care home, Gary, comes up to me and says he’s about to go for a walk...I tell’em “You sure?! It’s about to storm out there...you don’t wanna get caught out there in it!! Gotta make it quick yo’...” He says “I’m bringing my umbrella...” I’m like that umbrella not helping stop lighting b but I can’t stop you soooo...

Anyways he looks down at his feet and straps his Walmart Velcro 2019’s as tight as he can and says in all seriousness “I’ll be fast!!”

I go back to putting up meds and 5 mins later I hear tha door open up...Gary standing there wit’ his umbrella turned inside out 1 Velcro shoe not even Velcro’d no more talmbout “That wind is windy-er than I thought...I’ll just do my crosswords...”

Real tears lmao
Lmaooooooo

Windy-er. He must be my cousin talking like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back