Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Boston Celtics vs #5 Indiana Got Outpaced (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

who's gonna win

• Total voters
Yeah I know this is now late, but at least now it's in the right thread. Postedon wrong thread after Hayward hit the two.
I don't care if Hayward hit that lost shot. He's a liability in the last 3 minutes of the game. his defense is weak, he doesn't move well without the ball; and yet i've seen the team does better with him in the game without Kyrie playing and Hayward on the bench according to stats. I don't care. Hayward strikes no fear

Wtf @ that ending for the pacers

They fucked up so many times it started getting funny

This series has been unintentionally hilarious

I was rolling when Matthews threw the ball to the Celtics bench on the inbound pass

This series has been unintentionally hilarious

I was rolling when Matthews threw the ball to the Celtics bench on the inbound pass
Hey listen my girl hates basketball but yet we both sat there laughing and like wtf during the end of that game.

When wes through that ball outta bounds I got so mad and I'm not even a pacers fan

Then when they didn't foul that possession until the and one dunk I'm explaining how stupid the posters are

Thennnn when the pacers lost the ball outta bounds on a simple pass I hear her laughing while I'm in the bathroom and hear saying "he dropped the ball outta bounds! Lolololol"

Holy shit man the pacers are sad

Celtics so vulnerable too

I was talking about it a little earlier this season but Indiana eventually going to have to make a choice between Sabonis and Turner.......If it was me I would trade Sabonis and try to get more help on the perimeter

Again, Hayward is a defensive liability. This dude is paid a lot, and he kinda plays a lot for someone that contributes so little. I know he had a devastating injury, but i swear he shouldn't be playing this much. He doesn't suck, but his effort is slow. He doesn't really move at all without the ball.

When Hayward plays like this, they are the team to beat in the East.

Let’s see how this holds up next round.

Ehh, Indiana was awful offensively and gave Boston every opportunity to be great this series.....Theres definitely somethings that I would be encouraged about if I was the Celtics but a lot to be concerned about too

Back