Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
There's supposedly unreleased footage showing the driver peeling off as if the driver knew what was up before hand. We'll see if they drop it.

This won't be popular to say but I think Nipsey Hussle's death is more impactful to youth today than Biggie and Pac's deaths. Reason being is because it shows you don't have to be a rapper, entertainer, athlete, dancer, stripper or model to be recognized for your HUMANITY. He is more remembered for what he did to the community than his music and I can't think of any other figure in the black community who was other than maybe Muhammad Ali (he was still admired mainly for boxing tho). They had processions in not just California but in Houston, Atlanta, NY, Canada, Europe and even countries in Africa. Pac didn't even have that and Biggie came close but it wasn't a global phenomenon the same as Nip's. I'm not saying he had a greater impact than those two, I'm saying that Nip's death is more impactful to kids in this day and age than Pac and Big ever were. Kids these days are going to grow up and have that to see as something to aspire to and to be loved for - being yourself and giving back to your community.

Nipsey is someone a Donald Trump would fear because of his connection to his community, teaching wealth and providing a platform for people within his community to build off of and bring others along which at some point is meant to break the cycle. There are other Nipsey Hussle's within all of your communities and cities, please support them and give them a shout out on your social media. A lot of people like that are humble and don't want their good deeds known because they don't want to send the wrong message but I think it's best to still give them a shout out to let them know they are appreciated.

I kinda agree Nip took things to the next level and soaked up game from people like Pac, Master P, Ross, Puff etc... I will say that social media wasnt around in Pac's (or BIG's) time which helped push Nips vision and enabled him to reach out and impact our generation even more strongly... Pac help pave the way for Nip, now Nip has helped pave the way for another great...

Had Pac had things like social media in his day I think more people would be aware about various charitable things he done such as 'A Place Called Home' which he created, which was a savehaven for at risk use in South Central where kids could go and take youth programs and receive education...

Still listening to Victory Lap

#Nip4eva

My boy put me on to victory lap when it first dropped but tbh I hadn't heard his whole catalog until he passed. Go ahead and throw on that mailbox money, slauson boy 2 and Crenshaw. I'm ashamed I slept on alot of his shit. I was more watching his moves than listening to his music cause I've never been a big fan of west coast rap. But nigga could spit and actually rapped with purpose in his words. I think yesterday was the first day since he passed that I listened to something else on spotify.

My boy put me on to victory lap when it first dropped but tbh I hadn't heard his whole catalog until he passed. Go ahead and throw on that mailbox money, slauson boy 2 and Crenshaw. I'm ashamed I slept on alot of his shit. I was more watching his moves than listening to his music cause I've never been a big fan of west coast rap. But nigga could spit and actually rapped with purpose in his words. I think yesterday was the first day since he passed that I listened to something else on spotify.

SB2 is flames

This won't be popular to say but I think Nipsey Hussle's death is more impactful to youth today than Biggie and Pac's deaths. Reason being is because it shows you don't have to be a rapper, entertainer, athlete, dancer, stripper or model to be recognized for your HUMANITY. He is more remembered for what he did to the community than his music and I can't think of any other figure in the black community who was other than maybe Muhammad Ali (he was still admired mainly for boxing tho). They had processions in not just California but in Houston, Atlanta, NY, Canada, Europe and even countries in Africa. Pac didn't even have that and Biggie came close but it wasn't a global phenomenon the same as Nip's. I'm not saying he had a greater impact than those two, I'm saying that Nip's death is more impactful to kids in this day and age than Pac and Big ever were. Kids these days are going to grow up and have that to see as something to aspire to and to be loved for - being yourself and giving back to your community.

Nipsey is someone a Donald Trump would fear because of his connection to his community, teaching wealth and providing a platform for people within his community to build off of and bring others along which at some point is meant to break the cycle. There are other Nipsey Hussle's within all of your communities and cities, please support them and give them a shout out on your social media. A lot of people like that are humble and don't want their good deeds known because they don't want to send the wrong message but I think it's best to still give them a shout out to let them know they are appreciated.

I agree with the sentiment but have to say if social media was around when big and pac died they're deaths would have been an even bigger spectacle.

This is exactly how I listened to his music

The 3 status symbol joints he did with Buddy over the years are dope. Sad we won't get anymore of those. Each one kind of reflected where he was at the particular moment.

First song I ever heard Nip on was Same Hoes with Game and Ty Dolla Sign. I used to crack up when he mentioned the verse about "beat the fuck up like Sodi" LOLOLOL. I seen Nipsey in magazines prior. I first got into his music listening to the No Pressure mixtape in late 2017. I liked his music a lot because of the depth of things he spoke on about business. I waited for Victory Lap, honestly I thought Victory Lap was dope AF but I liked No Pressure better.

I guess its subjective to the listener. I didn't fuck with no pressure too tough.

Back