Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, How Often Do You Cum?

Oh and I have to get away from my vibrator. I’ve done some research when I realized a bunch of women are afraid of their vajayjays not working right after using them.

It turns out that it’s really a mental thing. Your body will pretty much yearn for that feeling, that intensity and let’s just be real...ain’t no tongue vibrating like my mini bullet on ANY day. It makes it harder for someone giving me head most definitely because my body is again, yearning for the intensity of the mini bullet for that ultimate satisfaction.

If someone can top that bitch, I’ll ditch that hoe forEVA.
That's why I'm scared to use them. I want to be sensitive to a mouth down there.

View attachment 125629

She gotta share the blame too.

She denied herself from being properly pleasured by not being honest wit him. If she didn't like the way he was doing things, she should've spoke up. She allowing his pride dictate their sexual relationship.

Closed mouths don't get fed
I agree, but I guess she knows her man. He's an older cat so I'm guessing she's trying to avoid the "Well if I don't do it, how you know you like it?" conversation. Everything you guys are saying, I've told her. Even told her about an experience when I had to teach a man what I liked and how it actually turned him on and in the end got me off. She was like, nah.

I agree, but I guess she knows her man. He's an older cat so I'm guessing she's trying to avoid the "Well if I don't do it, how you know you like it?" conversation. Everything you guys are saying, I've told her. Even told her about an experience when I had to teach a man what I liked and how it actually turned him on and in the end got me off. She was like, nah.

Ok well she just want to be miserable then. If she's pretty much given up on expressin her sexual needs...so be it. Sad, but hey.

Lol it just trips me out how some females cam ONLY cum if its a certain position, at the right time of day, with a certain technique, hittin just the right spot only during full moons when the earth is tilted to a specific degree

While i gotta do my abc's backwards in my head or count multiples of 13 just to hold myself together

Naw but for real though, ive known of a few chicks who had a baby before they had an orgasm or just didnt orgasm with a man until well into their 20s or 30s. Shit tripped me tf out.

Reactions: 1/2
View attachment 125629

She gotta share the blame too.

She denied herself from being properly pleasured by not being honest wit him. If she didn't like the way he was doing things, she should've spoke up. She allowing his pride dictate their sexual relationship.

Closed mouths don't get fed

She probably figures she's got too much to lose and that it's not worth the fallout that would occur if he found out he wasn't her first.

But yeah, she doesn't have anyone to blame but herself because she should've never led him to believe she hadn't been with any other men.

100% of the time... oral, if my partner is skilled (and he has to be) and through penetration because the bedroom is the one place I'm not shy. However, I have a friend almost 50 who has been married 20 years and her husband doesn't make her cum and rarely goes down on her and when he does it's shitty. She's afraid to tell him what she likes because he believes she's only been with him ever in life. I'm all for black love and I'd never tell her this but throw the whole husband away.

Damn

This some tragic shit right chea

Reactions: Lea
It depends.

Over the years I’ve felt like cumming is when I’m getting those good ole backshots and it’s not a full out orgasm but the shit feels so right. The orgasm is when I’m feeling my insides tingling from every direction all flowing to the middle and then BOOM, I orgasm.

Anyway, I know what makes me feel good and I absolutely love backshots. Granted, penetration doesn’t always get me there but it’s rare, like extremely rare that I’m not cumming. I know my body too well.

:clawd2:

Claaaaaaaaawwwwwwddddd at the visual. You da real mvp @Meeks

:cry:

Back