Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, dude, as bleak of a future as u have painted for Chelsea, we still have a brighter future than Spurs. I think i will sleep well at night. Maybe when your team wins a few trophies, then i will start to get worried.

Again I take what Chelsea and man city fans have to say with a grain of salt, most weren't there before they struck oil and really can't comprehend how far they have come.

Again I take what Chelsea and man city fans have to say with a grain of salt, most weren't there before they struck oil and really can't comprehend how far they have come.

when Chelsea got taken over we had won fa cups etc plus qualified for Europe. We dominated spurs we needed the cash to take us to the next level.

City was a relegation threatened club

when Chelsea got taken over we had won fa cups etc plus qualified for Europe. We dominated spurs we needed the cash to take us to the next level.

Foreign legion Chelsea was goat lol. The Mario Melchiot, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink days when Man U was the only big spending club n Wenger n David Dein were scouting worldies n shopped at one dollar stores n shit.

Y'all was about to go bankrupt and had some kind of jinx over spurs, y'all was on Leicester's level, signing european stars on the tail end of their career on some MLS shit.

Y'all was about to go bankrupt and had some kind of jinx over spurs, y'all was on Leicester's level, signing european stars on the tail end of their career on some MLS shit.

The game against Liverpool was definitely make or break we won it got in to Europe the rest is history. Funny thing is if we had lost that game Roman would of been your owner.

In terms of levels we won the fa cup in 97 00 and lost to arsenal in 02. Played champions League or uefa cup

Let's not ignore the European cups Chelsea won during that period.

Your history needs revisiting.

I don't even remember 90s Spurs at all and I remember shit like James Beatie's Southampton lol.

Yall played some great footy with Martin Jol n Berbatov untill man U splashed the cash for him

Cristiano conquers Italy! Ronaldo storms to first league title at Juventus after spearheading Allegri's fierce forward line... and is the first player EVER to win Premier League, La Liga and Serie A

12518076-0-image-m-5_1555786005985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back