Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bullpen Super Bowl Kickoff: Tay Roc vs Bad News

Bullpen Super Bowl Kickoff: Tay Roc vs Bad News

• Total voters
I got Roc winning that pretty clearly.

Bad News reminds me of the old tay roc, great performance but alot of filler bars mixed with a couple fire bars. Roc was punchin damn near every line in this battle. Different levels.

I gotta go “debatable”...they both showed up and I wouldn’t be able to say for a fact was definitely better than tha other...if I had to chose I’d go wit’ Newz wit’ tha slight edge but that could prolly change after a few more watches lol

Roc killed this man. I put it on YouTube, but he beat him with the damn Battle Rap Bible. Only thing Roc didn't use was a multi. Everything else he brought to bear. You even saw that shit on Newz's face.

"You PG/I get paid/You do freebies..." The way he stood up in his chest when he said that murked Newz's whole shit. You saw Newz's soul lifting from that point. By the time the adlibs shit came through that nigga was just corpse getting beat on.

Borderline body... jus a nigga beatin up on a fan of his... newz nice but its levels... at one point at the 32 33 ish mark, u can see newz jus like "maan fuck you roc" wit a lil grin on his face... he lost wit a valiant effort!!

Back