Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Aite it's bout time that I start getting myself back into shape. Gonna start this weekend with just walking and the exercise bike for starters.

I find the hardest part is trying to calculate calories to see how long/hard I have to work out for to make sure I'm at a calorie deficit. Any tips?

Aite it's bout time that I start getting myself back into shape. Gonna start this weekend with just walking and the exercise bike for starters.

I find the hardest part is trying to calculate calories to see how long/hard I have to work out for to make sure I'm at a calorie deficit. Any tips?

Just track your food. Myfitnesspal is a great app to track. I'd recommend purchasing the premium as well as it opens up a ton of stuff the free version doesnt have. Free version still great for tracking though. If you're cooking at home, weigh your food. Helps much better with tracking. My fitness pal also tracks your macros too

I just got hip to Myfitnesspal. Man that app is great. Anything I'm eating or drinking I log it in. It's become a routine now. Thinking bout getting that premium version now though.

I just got hip to Myfitnesspal. Man that app is great. Anything I'm eating or drinking I log it in. It's become a routine now. Thinking bout getting that premium version now though.

My favorite app, especially with my riding (bike)

Found my Fitbit after it had been sitting around collecting dust for forever and see that their app has a similar function where I can scan barcodes and all that.

Went for a walk at dawn and went almost 7 miles total. Gonna try to keep that up at least every other day weather permitting

maaaaan i fuckin hate tryna keep track of calories lol.

It's pretty easy for the stuff you get from the store that you can microwave or toss in the oven real quick and the meal is done but its a pain in the ass when trying to prep your own meals.

How the fuck im spos to know how many calories a half an tomato and a quarter of an onion count for? lol this shit is irritating.

That being said im switching from walking/running to hopping on the bike. That's supposed to burn more calories in the same amount of time from what I've read

maaaaan i fuckin hate tryna keep track of calories lol.

It's pretty easy for the stuff you get from the store that you can microwave or toss in the oven real quick and the meal is done but its a pain in the ass when trying to prep your own meals.

How the fuck im spos to know how many calories a half an tomato and a quarter of an onion count for? lol this shit is irritating.

That being said im switching from walking/running to hopping on the bike. That's supposed to burn more calories in the same amount of time from what I've read

The MyFitnessPal app will tell you all that, just search what you looking for

I don’t have to do much to lose weight and keep it off. It’s weird haven’t been like this in a long time
Your in tune with your mind n body but don’t allow it to drop to a weight that’s dangerous to your health

Back