Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Wow! Is this current model sustainable tho? With every top tier QB who signs a new contract it goes up, up and up. Imagine in 10-15 years. Its gone be crazy. Increases like that get passed onto the consumer. They gone raise ticket prices, parking, tv contracts, concessions etc. When does it stop? Is all im asking.

The leagues salary cap keeps goin' up (a la the NBA's) and it's "only" 18% of Seattle's cap. It's sustainable as long as the cap keeps escalating.

They can built through the draft

Building a oline thru the draft ain't that simple. you gotta dedicate important resources, 1st and 2nd rd picks consistently, which will leave holes in other parts of your team. I think the Seahawks know that defense is what worked last time and ain't bout to go nuts w the oline. Seattle been a defense first team since Carroll got there, doubt they gonna switch it up now. Guess we will see

Opening against the Dolphins. Smh.

Yo whoever made this schedule can eat a bag of elephant dicks. They don't even play the Broncos but play the Chiefs in Kansas. This schedule is brutal. Fuck ass NFL.

Last edited:
is there a handwritten rule in the NFL that the giants and cowboys have to play each other week 1 or 2 every fucking season?

Opening against the Dolphins. Smh.

Yo whoever made this schedule can eat a bag of elephant dicks. They don't even play the Broncos but play the Chiefs in Kansas. This schedule is brutal. Fuck ass NFL.
Why would you play the Broncos? You're not playing the AFC West this year, smart one. You're supposed to play the division winners (aka Chiefs) seeing as yall won the North last year

Why would you play the Broncos? You're not playing the AFC West this year, smart one. You're supposed to play the division winners (aka Chiefs) seeing as yall won the North last year
I know which divisions we play dumb one. I saw the Chiefs game which is why I mentioned the Broncos. If we play them because of division wimnets, that I did not know. Just wanted to see Flacco come back as a Bronco.

I know which divisions we play dumb one. I saw the Chiefs game which is why I mentioned the Broncos. If we play them because of division wimnets, that I did not know. Just wanted to see Flacco come back as a Bronco.

Why'd you have to call that man dumb for explaining how the schedule works for you? Haha

In the First 6 weeks we play Titans Jets Rams at Ravens Seahawks 49ers I wanna say 4-2 but I’m go 3-3 then after the bye week the hardest games we play is at Pats and at Pittsburgh.

Prediction
Fan Me 13-3

Reality 10-6

Wildcard spot

Back