Welcome To aBlackWeb

Roof collapses at Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral as massive fire rages

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
The roof of Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral collapsed Monday as a massive fire ripped through the structure.

Paris Mayor Anne Hildago and firefighters warned people to stay away from the area. There have been no confirmed deaths, according to Paris police, while a French government official said no injuries had yet been reported.

No injuries were reported in the early stages of the blaze. It was not immediately clear what had caused the fire, while local media reported that police in the city were treating it as an accident. The Paris Prosecutor’s office announced that it has started an inquiry into the fire

Emergency services also attempted to salvage the artwork stored in the cathedral, which had been undergoing renovations.

The cathedral, which dates back to the 12th century and is famous for featuring in Victor Hugo’s classic novel “The Hunchback of Notre-Dame,” attracts millions of tourists every year.

He also canceled an address to the nation that he had been due to give later on Monday evening.

A major operation was under way, the fire department said, while a city hall spokesman said on Twitter that the area was being cleared.

President Donald Trump, meanwhile, addressed the fire in a tweet early Monday afternoon.

Notre-Dame was in the midst of renovations, with some sections under scaffolding, while bronze statues were removed last week for works.

They’re saying they don’t think they will be able to contain the fire

Looks fucked to me but what do i know

ct-notre-dame-cathedral-fire-photos-20190415

I didn't know it had that much wood.
I got all my pics still and often visited.
Welp.

But no one got a conspiracy theory on this?

Smdh.
People are weird.

But the pope just said that all the rape an pedo stuff is partly due to the sexual revolution.

Maybe this is payback

Seem like all France do is take Ls these days

They the Washington Generals of countries

Seem like all France do is take Ls these days

They the Washington Generals of countries
hole up.....

they taking alot of L's but its still alot of countries that stay paying them support after the child grew into an adult....they still got "colonies"

Back